Chapter 7

Jimin's POV
"Jimin-ssi, Wake up" a soft voice woke me up from my sleep, I opened my eyes to see my Butler.

"Good Morning Jimin-ssi", "Good morning"  I greeted as I got up and headed to the bathroom, "I left your clothes for today on the bed" he told from outside the door. "Okie, thanks" I said and he left closing the door of my room. After doing my normal morning makeup routine, I went over to my bed and grabbed my clothes.

As I was getting dressed someone knocked on my door and said "Jimin-ssi, breakfast is ready, you can come down when you're ready" it was one of the Maids that work here. "I'm coming!" I said and after I was done I went downstairs and sat down at the dining table.

The seats were empty, only I was sat there. My parents weren't here to have breakfast with me, again...

As the Maids started entering with the food that was somehow called breakfast when actually it looked like a whole family dinner, I frowned looking at the amount of food that was in front of me.

One of the Maids noticed my facial expression, "Is something wrong?" I looked at her "Did any of you eat yet?", the maids looked at each other "No sir, but we will at our break that is in 5 hours-", "Eat with me" I simply said and grabbed my spoon to start eating.
"What-? Sir, we can't do that, we aren't allowed to do that, we're only-", "I didn't ask, it was an order", the Maids looked at each other one more time, whispering a few things to each other then looked at me and went ahead to take a seat and started eating with me after I gave them a reassuring smile. I only have five personal maids and one butler, somehow my parents always have to keep me sorrounded by people...

This wasn't the first I asked them to eat with me but everytime they would just immediately decline but in the end, I'm the one who wins each time.
.
.
.

I was on my balcony with a plain canvas and other supplies I might need for painting. Today I decided to draw my garden and paint from the higher view that was obviously in my balcony. The garden is pretty large with beautiful flowers and trees, that's why I asked our personal Driver to buy me a canvas with the size of 36×48. I would have asked for a bigger one but I didn't have any room for a 48×60 size painting.

As I was about to grab a pencil my phone started ringing and after I picked it up I was quite surprised by the name that was displaying on my screen.
My dad was calling me.

I quickly answered and greeted "Hello? Father?", "Jimin? How are you hanging?" asked my Dad, I think I was getting emotional because this is the first time one of my parents called me while they're on a business trip.

"Hello? Jimin?" , dang I zoned out, "Yes, Dad. I'm fine, how about you? Is there a reason for you to call so suddenly?" I blurted out, I facepalmed myself cause it sounded as If I was being sarcastic or something.

The other line laughed and said "Do I need to have a reason to call you? By the way I'm doing good, kinda stressed though but I'm alive for now, that's all I can say", I smiled hearing him laugh.

"Jimin?", "Yes, Dad? ", "I heard from the Maids that you've been bored these days" he told with a sudden change of voice. I looked behind me before answering "Sometimes..." I said in a small voice. "Great!" said my Dad which made me confused "You know, you can go out if you want, I heard you wanted to go to a Dog Cafe, great, then go" I was so confused "Uhm... Dad, are you for real? By myself? Really?" I kept questioning "You don't wanna go by yourself?" he asked, "No! I mean... I'm was wondering, so does that mean I can head out by myself if I want to from now on? Is Mom okay with it?" my Dad laughed "Well, guess what? This was your Mother's idea, I figured that maybe we were locking you in a bit too much, we'll let you leave as long you be safe" he said which made me smile like an idiot, I started jumping up and down while repeating "Thank you Dad! Thank you!! I love you so much! I love Mom as well, tell her that!!" again and again.

After he listed me all the places that I was allowed to visit and the ones where I should be careful when I visit, he hung up and I started screaming.

"OH MY GOD! FINALLY! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS! 4 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS!!!" I yelled but then immediately covered my mouth cause I just said a curse word out loud. I looked around to see if anyone was listening and since no one was around I sighed relieved.

When I tried calling Jongin to tell him that I was finally allowed to go around by myself it told me that the line was busy so I just texted him then went back to start drawing.

Jongin's POV

ChimChim💖
Hyung
My Dad told me that from now on I'm allowed to go around by myself
I'm so happy!!!!
You must be busy
Alright!
Text me when you're free so we can decide together when to meet up