𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Janessa Pierce

Janessa Pierce

"Janessa get up we are going to be late to school" Cherry said opening my blinds making all the sun light shine into my room

Sheri Valance, but everyone calls her Cherry cause of her red hair, she's really rich, preppy, well known, popular, captain of the cheer team, has the most popular jock boyfriend that's on the football team, and she's up tight sometimes, I've known Cherry since grade school our families are family friends. Cherry is also real sweet, and does everything right she's the dream child, but it's not always a dream for her everyone just thinks that cause she's a rich Soc.

"Ugh Why? It's Friday I should stay and sleep" I complained and sat up

"Marcia is gonna be here at any moment and bob and randy are going to pick us up soon so hurry up,"

Marcia she's been Cherry and my friend since middle school when she moved here from Tennessee, she's also real rich, she's real sweet and real bubbly, she has short black hair and she's real caring and is a free sprit, she's also real popular her boyfriend is a football jock just like Cherry's boyfriend, matter a fact they both best friends.

Which brings me to Bob and Randy, they are Cherry and Marcias boyfriends. They are the biggest assholes on this planet, they drink, play football, fool around, they are snobby and rich, I don't like them. At all. They jump innocent people and cat call girls and they are just rude. Randy isn't that bad but Bob is the definition of snobby rich assholes.

Then there's me, Janessa, most people call be Jan or Nessa or Ness for short. I'm the third girl in our friend group not counting the snobby dicks. Most of the time I'm nice, I can be real bitchy though, sassy, sarcastic, rude, but I'm nice you just have to warm up to me. Most of the bitchy ness is on the surface but if you get to know me I'm a real goof ball and I'm fun to be around, I'm a party animal, I'm also rich but I don't brag about it, cause everyone already knows my dad is the biggest Business man here in Oklahoma, well I was born in Brooklyn New York, over there my Dad was the biggest business man but we moved here when I was about 10. My mom passed away from cancer when i was in middle school, it was hard but I started building up my reputation. I'm very well known on the South side of town and in Will Rodgers High school, I'm a 17 years old, junior. I'm very much single, I usually just talk to a guy and then I try to see if there's a connection and if there isn't I dump them after I have sex with them. So if you think about it I'm kinda a fuck boy but a girl version so a fuck girl.

"Fine," i mumbled and got up

"Don't forget today is Rally day, so wear something nice" she sat on my bed as I chose my outfit for today, which is a white tub top with some black mom jeans.