𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Janessa Pierce

Janessa Pierce

It's been a whole 2 months since I've hung out with Ponyboy and his friends. I spend more time with them then Cherry and Marcia. I also met Kathy, we are a lot alike, except the socs and greasers part but the rest we are very alike, she's also blonde so that a difference.

Today we are all going to a Party, well the boys invited me to a party at buck Merrill's, no soc goes there, and if they do they are crazy, only greasers go and if a soc does go there's a higher chance of them getting jumped, but I'm getting known on the greaser side, and they aren't bad, In fact I get along with them just fine. Compared to people on the south side I have to explain my jokes or not be myself be that preppy bitch who I don't want to be. I can be myself here.

I put on a black short long sleeve dress, that had a zipper on the chest part, I zipped it up all the way since I was in my house then I would zip it down that way I could breath.

I put on some chucnky white shoes, and I did my make and i put my hair down, I curled it and brushed it out giving it soft waves.

Check the fit

I grabbed the car keys to my Lambo and went down stairs

"Daddy, I'm going to a party! And I'm going to sleep over at Kathy's!" I told him

"Dressed like that?" He looked at me like if I looked ugly or something "What the hell is that?"

"A dress daddy, don't worry I have an extra set of clothes in my car, I have to go, Kathy is waiting for me, I love you, goodnight juli, night Olly, bye Jake" I messed Jakes hair up and he rolled his eyes and chuckled

"Bye" he chuckled and I giggled as I ran out the door to my car.

☪︎

"Kathy! Let's go!!!" I yelled as I knocked on her bed room door

"I'm coming jeez Louise" she laughed and opened the door