Delivery!!

"Why hello there! My name is Shuji!"

Be friendly~ be friendly~
It does not take a smart person to know what to do when in the presence of a hitman.

Dazai knew that Reborn already have some information, considering that the hitman had decided to confront him this fast. But despite that, Dazai is honestly curious about what the Hitman had found.

Probably everything- besides the Port Mafia part.

Ango had erased those notorious years for him, and he even went low underground afterwards. So Dazai felt no sense of danger talking to the person. So long as the name 'Dazai Osamu' is kept a secret.

He is not an idiot to use that name while spying on the Mafia situation.

Curiosity began to burn at the back of his mind, why is the hitman doing with Nana's child?

Where is Nana's child?- So many questions he wanted answers to.

Still- Dazai would have laughed his butt off if Tsunayoshi had been dragged into the Mafia. Perhaps he could consider themselves as buddies!! 'Children who is yeeted into the Mafia word before the age of 15' duo!

"Is Mama cooking?"

Mama? Dazai turned back into the living room, looking at the kitchen. "Why yes, she is almost done too! But will you all be back?? Sawada-San did cook a lot, she also made portions for Tsunayoshi-kun's friends as well." Dazai pouted slightly, wasting Nana's time and resources- the lady would be upset.

"Dame-Tsuna will be homed late. So we won't be able to make it to dinner later."

Aww, that is saddening to hear. Dazai didn't want to break such news to Nana, this must have been a common occurrence as of last. No wonder he had a feeling that the lady seemed lonely today. "I see, but are you all hungry? I don't want to waste Sawada-San's efforts. They are too delicious to be thrown out!!" He attempted to try to indirectly convince the group.

Dazai could see the hitman smiling on the other side.

"That is true. Could you bring it over?"

"Eh-?! Rebo-!" Tsunayoshi was cut off in the background, with what sounds to be gunshots.

Such a direct tactic, Reborn must have wanted to set up a meeting with him. And this quick...

Does this have anything to do with the situation in Namimori Middle School?

"Sure! But I may arrive late, I've to accompany Sawada-San for dinner" Yes, food can wait for those kids. Nana is more important!!

If he leaves a lady to have dinner by herself, his pride will be damned!

After Reborn gave him an address, the hitman hang up with a casual 'see you later'. Leaving Dazai to break the news to Nana.

"Sawada-San, it was your son just now." Dazai walked up to the kitchen, letting out an obvious sign. "They won't be able to make it today-" he could see Nana's smile slowly transition into a frown, "But! I volunteered to bring food over to them! Tsunayosh-Kun wanted to have his mother's heavenly sent food!"

That is a lie, but surely the son would have wanted to say something along those lines. Before the hitman cuts in during the call.

"Ah..."
Nana was oddly silent for a while before nodding. It was understandable, a son that has been busy. But still, she smiled. "Alright, thank you Shuji-Kun.. You've been helping so much."

"It is my job to," Being a detective of that agency, and the baseline of that is to help others.

And besides, he couldn't say no to helping the lady.