Sudden Future

In a cloud of pink smoke,

Dazai wondered just what the heck happened, 

where in Mori-san's mountain of paperwork did he ended up in?

As the smoke vanishes, he is greeted by an office.

One that looked too familiar for him to be at ease. He had been here before, such a long long time ago.

This place-

"...." 

The door creeks open in front of him,

"Oi Dazai, the Reports are i-"

Standing there is a tall blonde haired male with glasses, holding a all-too-familiar looking book in one hand, and a file on another.

"..... Da... zai.. ???"

Yup.

This is clearly an older looking, and more grumpy and stressed Kunikida.

Ohmygod there's so many wrinkles-

He should really get the man to do some lighthearted actives other then paperwork when he gets back. Maybe some hiking or swimming if Dazai could use some excuse to convince the poor man.

His planner-loving partner looked as if he had been run over by a truck, thrown into the sea, and then did a marathon across Japan.

"Yo Kunikida-Kun!"

He greeted back, waving his hand. The older male did not look too please, his face not even bothering to hid his confusion mixed with frustration.

"What the hell did you do this time?"

Uwah- Quick witted with that question again.

Dazai swore on the pudding he left in the fridge at the Agency, that he did nothing at all. It was that weird bazooka that somehow managed to shoot him across time.

"I did nothing Kunikida-Kun. I think I was accidentally transport here from the past, I assume."

Kunikida signed, pressing against his temples. Trying to force down the incoming headache.

"I never thought I would still be alive in the future. Guess I didn't try enough" *pouts*

Well. This is Dazai.

He should have seen this coming, or at least gotten use to it.