Weakening

He could still remember that photo. 

The only remains of a person is their bones.

His Grampa's son. Bones. Nono's Son. Dead. Vongola Candidate. Murdered.

"¿unƃ sᴉɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ƃuᴉɹǝⅎⅎns ɹnoʎ puǝ oʇ ǝɯ ʇuɐʍ noʎ oᗡ﮼

Fear creeps into his heart. Whispering its alluring voice as if taunting him for what would happen-

What could happen.. 

Is he next?

.
.
.
.
.
.
-----
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsushima Shuji, seemed to held no recognition of whatever Xanxus is claiming. 

The man's poker face, the gun pointing at him.

Xanxus had never felt so pitiful like a kicked dog thrown to the side and laughed at.

The silence was slowly getting to him, no one was speaking. Answering if he had pulled the right string against Tsushima Shuji. But like said, no matter what he claims

It is so far fetched to begin with. 

A detective of the Agency is the one responsible for one of Vongola Heir's murder. 

That is too dull-witted. 

But not impossible. 

At least that was what Reborn could draw out. There were already possible theories he would match to fit into Xanxus's story.

The Armed Detective Agency is one where anyone could join, as long as you pass the test.

And if the Japanese government is involved, they can cover up any amount of dirt needed. 

Who said that the government would only serve for the 'good'?

"You bastard."

A standstill. 

Xanxus refuse to back down and yet he can't do anything. "Shishishi... This is.." Only one word could describe this situation. "Shit." Belphegor uttered, his mind wonders if he should use his knifes alone and attack.

But his Boss' reaction told him not to.

Mammon floats close by him, still trying to wrap illusions around Tsushima but it wasn't bloody working.