Get them outta here!( A one direction fan fic)

Hey Guys!!!! This is my first fan fic so if it is really lame comment to help me improve it! STORYYYY TIME!

(Yi Jin's POV)-

"I doubt I will even get an A on this test! It was so difficult eventhough I studied!"Janelle cried. Then she started muttering something like she would not get an A and her parents would ground her.

Amanda, didnt even care , she screamed while frantically tried styling her brown soft shoulder length hair," I messed up my hair while trying to solve the problems! MIRROR ANYBODY?!"

Celeste then snapped her fingers in a Z-formation" OMG like that teacher is messed up?Does she know how difficult the test was?! She messed with the wrong swag masta!"

Jia ning on the other hand was looking for a boy to flirt with as always and making them overwhelmed with her hair flipping.

Chris kept moaning," I AM SO HUNGRY SOMEONE GIMME FOOD OR I'LL STARVE TO DEATH."

Haiz~ this is my everyday life .

But somehow i love these girls to death. OMG WHERE DID JIA GO?!

Meet the girls:

Janelle- the studious one who I'm constantly worrying about cus she is always getting bullied.POOR CHILD

Amanda- Is in love with herself, must always have a mirror with her. So i keep ten mirrors with me.PEOPLE SAY SHE IS SO SELF-ABSORBED, WELL THOSE HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS.

Celeste- The swag masta of us all. Named the sassiest of the whole school. Plus loves carrots.So i always keep some with me.HAS SWAG AND IS HEALTHY!

Jia ning-The flirt. Flirting 24/7. Never stops flirting.Flirting makes her happy.So i have a schedule of dates so she will be happy.ANYTHING TO KEEP HER HAPPY!

Chris - Always hungry. Must eat all th e time or else she will cry.I KNOW! CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE IS 17? What a cute lil girl!

****

SRRY IF IT WASNT GOOD! I WILL UPDATE SOON! PLS FAN!

LUV YA GUYS! ONE DIRECTION WILL CME SOONER OR LATER!!