🌣Epilogue☾

✯

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚🌣˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Savannah's POV

Once Selene agreed on taking the test, Max sent us out of the room except for Selene and Ryan. What will they do to her? They're not going to hurt her, are they? My thoughts were interrupted when Crismiel spoke. "Aelius, will you please sit down. I'm having a headache because of you" he complained. I looked over at Aelius who was pacing back and forth in front of the door.

"Don't worry they won't hurt her they'll just ask a few questions and take a few tests" Madelyn assured him. He grunted and sat beside Crismiel. "What kind of test are they going to do to her?" I asked Madelyn since I was also concerned with my friend's safety.

"Max and Ryan will check her blood to find out if she really is the reincarnation of Luna" she explained.

"So you guys already know that Selene might be the one in the legend yet kept it a secret from everyone else" Avery interjects catching everyone's attention, she stared at Madelyn blankly.

"Yes" she sighed in defeat. "Ever since Aelius said she had healing powers we already had a hunch that she might be connected to the one we're looking for. Based on the legend the princess has healing powers, that's why we started monitoring her every move and had a background check on her" she confessed.

My jaw dropped after hearing what she said. They knew that there was a cure to our curse yet they hid it from us and now the one person that was with us all along can be that one. They're telling this to us now when Gavin is already dead? If Selene was the reincarnation of the lost princess then she would've saved Gavin, we shouldn't be feeling this right now and we should've been living our normal lives.

"I'm sorry" Madelyn said and patted my head. "I know what you're thinking. If only I knew that Gavin would leave us this early, I would've said this to you guys sooner but it would be a lot dangerous if our enemies found out that we're suspecting Selene to be the reincarnation of Luna. It will make things more complicated that's why we kept it a secret from you guys. I hope you forgive us"

---

Selene's POV

Max and Ryan asked me a few personal information about my past, like how my parents died and every detail of how I died. When they were done questioning me Max left the room and came back with a syringe. "We're just going to get a few blood samples from you" Ryan explained. "When will the results come out?" I asked.

"We'll find out tomorrow" Max answered, injecting the syringe into my arm to get some blood samples. "Why didn't you tell us that there might be a cure?" I questioned.