🐹met again🦆

[Yena]

im super tired at school and decided to go home with chaewon and others.

Im about to ride my motorcycle when my phone starts to rung so loud..

"Hello?who is this?"

"yah!yena where are you? your dad is waiting for you!!he needs to tell you something"

"Like what?who are youu"

"YAHHH!!! im your mother how dare you!! cmon !!go home quickly "

"okey!"

i smirked and turn my phone off and they starting to asked me  question..

"Lets go guys! my dad want to talk to me" i said and starts riding..

-

"im home" i said and closed the door while looking at the house so clean..

'wow'

"Yena finally you're here"my dad said and he kissed me in my cheeks..

"So what?now?" i asked while putting my bag on the sofa and let my self sit there..

"You have a new maid here cause we know that you're lazy and doesn't care about cleaning and she will stay here" my mother said and my dad nodded..

"Are you serious where's my other maid?" i asked ..

"she left she dont want to work here because of you! "my dad said and she told me about this new maid of mine..

"So this girl is now in the garden if you want to see her go ahead"they both said but i decided to take a shower ...

"No , im going to take shower and sleep" i said and stopp up the sofa and went directly in my room..

I throw everything on the floor my bag and something..and im now staring at the mirror 'you still pretty yena' i said and smiled in front of the mirror while unbuttoning my uniform slowly.

i am about to take them off but my phone rung again 'this shit'

(CLASSMATE💖)

yujin:
hey yowwwsssss!!!

eunbi added jangwonyoung, kimminjoo, joyuri in the group..

Sakura:
Guys help me to court my crush!!

ryujin:
who is your crush?

jungkook:
probably its taehyung classmate .

sakura:
yes the other section which is next to us..

me:
wait?? you mean chaeyeon?

yuri:
do you know chaeyeon???
shes my bestfriend ..

sakura:
ahm no not that.

me:
ahhh!

hyewon:
i found something interesting.
wait! let me send it...