🐹Confused🦆

yuri is now thinking about what she feel to yena, when she saw yujin with chaewon .

"Aishhh did she just confess" she said to her self as she put her hands on her forehead ..

"Yah! its already lunch lets go" Minjoo said and yuri left there confused and spacing.

"yah! yuri" chaewon shouted..

"What?"yuri said and looked at her so serious..

"lets meet at the library i need to tell you something" chaewon said and smirked at her..

"why would i?" yuri said and make chaewon rolled her eyes and walk closer to her as she slam the table..

"just go ! dont ask many question"chaewon angrily said and walked away..

she went to the cafeteria or canteen to buy food as she saw yena laughing with chaeyeon ..

a smile formed into yuri's face as she cant hold it but when she saw yena smiling nor laughing she feel something in her heart..

after buying some snacks she went to the library where chaewon said.

she saw chaewon reading a book but actually acting like she likes reading a book..

"why?"yuri said and say down in front of chaewon..

"Eat then i will tell you" chaewon said still reading that book she holding too..

"Okey"yuri answer while yena is now staring at the glasses mirror where she can see both chaewon and yuri talking..

"what is she doing there?"minjoo asked and looked at yena..

"i dont know" yena said..and keep staring to chaewon and yuri..

-

"so?"yuri said trying to break the silence..

"yuri look im sorry"chaewon said seriously and yuri just looking at her and keep waiting for her to speak again..

"For what i did"

"but im really serious right now because"

"i want to say that im starting to like you , jo yuri" chaewon said and both minjoo and yena heard that because they entered there...

"w-wait?"yena shockingly said and cant believe that chaewon just confessed...

"Okay stay strong" minjoo said and walked out..

"Yeah, anyways you guys can go back to our classroom the lesson is now starting i dont want both of you to be that late" yena said as she followed minjoo..

.
.
.