🐹Missing🦆

Yena is now good but still need to rest her self at home..

while yuri is now packing her things to go and stay with her cousin as usually..

yena went down to the kitchen to drink some water then she saw yuri getting out from her room with her things..

yuri then smiled at yena and bow at her ...

"my dad told me to give this you" yena said and gave yuri an envelope...

"Thank you" yuri said..and bow again..

she then about to opened the door but she heard something from yena..

"take care" yena sudden said that without thinking ..

yuri just smiled and she then closed the door leaving yena behind...

Yena keep drinking her water and now shes spacing out..

A knock from the door that yena heard she ran as fast as she can but she saw her friend yujin...

she sign and thinking and imagining yuri will work again ...

"Yujin?" yena said and rolls her eyes as she sat down in the sofa...

"Why are you sad? do you miss yuri already?" yujin tease.

"nope ! why would i" yena said...

"okayy!! lets watch movie" yujin said and opened the netflix ...

They watch a sad kdrama and yujin is now crying while watching it while yena is just staring at the screen without impression ...

but she cried not because of the drama ..

'She missed yuri'

she wiped her tears and went to the kitchen to get some food...and goes back to yujin ..

"Wahh!that kdrama really get me" yujin said while still wiping her tear...

Meanwhile yuri..

"Couss" yuri called and hug her cousin wonyoung and minjoo who are in the same house ..

"good choice yuri" wonyoung said and tour yuri to her room..

"I will help for your mother operation dont worry"wonyoung said and smiled at yuri..

"same here" minjoo said..

"ahh btw i cooked for your dinner you can eat now" minjoo added ...

yuri looked at the envelop to see money on it..

"did yena gave that to you?" wonyoung asked even its obvious..

"yeah you're right" yuri said and keep remembering all the kindness of yena ..

she even brought her snacks that yena gave to her..

"Wow is this for us?" minjoo said and grab one ...

"wah!! is this for us?" chaeyeon came probably she will have an overnight at wonyoung house cause she knows yuri is now staying ..

"Yeah take it" yuri said and they grab it all and put it in the kitchen..

lets go back to yena and yujin..

yujin is now sleeping and yena took a chance to walked around to her house ...

she then remember yuri at the garden..

"its already wet stupid!"

she remembered what she said that day that yuri poured her ...

while yena is still walking with her hands on her pocket ..she grab a blanket and cover it to yujin and she continued to look around and seeing yuri around...she imagining yuri cooking breakfast for her she remembered when the plate drop ..

"aisshhh~ i hate this!!!"yena said scratching her neck..

"Why am i imagining yuri" yena said to her self..

she went to yuri's room and she saw a letter on the table...

"is this for me?" she asked her self and insist to opened it..

"Hi , choi yena thank you for your kindness but im really sorry that i need to go and im now going to ignore you so you're friend dont blame me again if you get hurt and also thank you for this snacks you gave me without me paying it for me
bye~❤️"

"idiot!" yena said and she smiled while holding the letter ..

"Tsk..i didnt even force you to leave you did it with your self" yena said and she then went to her room and lay her self on her bed and keep thinking about yuri..

"YAHH!! please get out from my mind !! "yena shouted and she almost get crazy about it...

she hug the pillow and she closed her eyes and then she fell asleep..

Back to yuri again..

while their watching a horror movie which yuri is the most scared from all of them...

"arent you scared?"minjoo asked and she keeps hiding behind wonyoung and chaeyeon..

yuri didnt insist to speak and just stared at the screen with no reaction but just eating..

"shes spacing out" wonyoung said and she clapped her hand in front of yuri..

yuri then looked at them..

"why?" yuri said seriously..

"look we didnt force you to come here if you want to get back to yena im okay with it"wonyoung said..and she smirked..

"im here because i really miss you guys"chaeyeon said and keep eating..

"Its okay i will stay here"yuri said and starts to eat again..

yuri remembered yena when they ate an ice cream at the park..while yena is talking to jungkook she didnt notice yuri is just looking at her that time..

*dug dug dug*

"Lets sle——"yuri didnt continue what she want to say and just face palm while looking at wonyoung and minjoo are now sleeping also chaeyeon ..

"Aish~" yuri said and grab some blanket and cover it to their body and their face...

"Goodnight~" yuri said and she went to he room.

she didnt know if yena read the letter that she left from her room there..

"i hope she didnt she doesn't care at all" yuri said and sign . She hug her pillow and sleep so peacefully..

[Hi!❤️]