🐹Together pt.2🦆

[Yena]

"bye guys !! anyways see you on monday or if you guys want to invite me to go for bonding im free" i said and they all now went to their car..

while i can see wonyoung and minjoo who went to their car too and im just waiting for yuri..

"are you sure you dont want to go with us?to let you atleast drive there?"i heard wonyoung said to yuri and yuri just nodded..

"Yes thanks take care!"yuri shouted ..

i saw her and she is about to walked alone..

"Are you trying to ignore me or you just pretending that im just a ghost to you" i said and she turned to look at me..

"i dont want to disturb you , you can go home alone without me" she said ..

"anyways thank you for offering me a ride" she added and she is about to go but i pulled her again by using her arms like earlier..

"Yah! its already dark and i dont want anything bad happened to you so come with me and lets go home" i said ..i dont know why im doing this but shes my maid and my father said to take care of her even im her boss here..

"Are you sure ? are you okay that im going to ride with you?"she asked..

"dont ask many question and just sit there"i said..and put the helmet to her ..

"Hold my waist "i said..and she did it ..

while im driving i can feel i head leaning on my shoulder i think shes sleeping right now ..

we finally arrive at my house and she still sleeping ..

"Yah! we're here " i said while smacking her head while shes wearing my helmet..

"Ah~im sorry" she said..

"are you tired?" i asked and she shook her head..

'such a liar'

"instead of working go and sleep i will do it myself" i volunteer..

"No im going to clean it i want to effort for the money"she said and i sign..

"okay if you want to" i said and i opened the door and we both entered the house i run to my room to take a shower..

I throw my self to my bed and take a deep breath then i run to the bathroom to take a shower..

while im taking a shower im thinking about my friends who is now planning to bully her ..

'hmm thats a good idea' i said in my mind..

after that i put my clothes on which is white tshirt and an adidas walking short..

now that im feeling hungry i went to the kitchen and saw yuri laying on the sofa sleeping so peacefully..

"Aishhh~ this girl really" i said as i grab a water while looking at her straightly.

'shes pretty'

i walked closer to her to and saw her pretty face ..i went to my bedroom and grab some blanket then i ran as fast as i can and put down to yuri..

i sat to watch netflix while shes sleeping and ending up i fell asleep too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Yuri]

i woke up and saw yena sleeping with her head and arms leaning on the sofa ..

i feel some blanket to my body and im now thinking ' who gave this to me?'

'is it yena?'

i decided to cook for breakfast and grabs the blanket and put it all over to yena...

i washed my face and looked at the mirror ..

And i went to the kitchen to cook for our breakfast . after that i prepared it all on the table and then i saw yena sudden awake for no reason..

"Goodmorning" i said and she just smirked at me and move closer to me...

"whats that?" she asked looking at tge food while scratching her neck...

"Breakfast"i answer and she laugh at me..

"did you put poison?"she asked makes my face turn into a poker face..

'i thought shes kind but an evil one'

"No" i said and she just smirked and sat down to taste the food..

"Its taste good anyways ! if you want to go out you're free"she said and continues to eat.

"I really want to visit my mother"i said and my head went down..

"then ill take you there" she said makes my eyes widen she looked at me too..

"Im serious "she said and she stood up from her seat and move more closer to me while her hands on the table next to me and the other one too ...

*Gulp*

im shaking right now while we're having an staring contest here and all i can feel is her hot breath hitting me ..

"y-yah!" i said and she just looked at me..

"Go now! prepare your self so we can go" she said and she walk away..

she is now walking to the stairs while looking at me then she stopped for a second..

"After you visited your mother i will show you something " she said and walked to her room..

"o-okay"i stutter..

'i didnt know shes kind?or shes pretending to be?'