🐹almost the end🐣

Yuri is now done with her work and shes ready to leave and to pay for her mother operation..

she went directly at the hospital and saw her cousin and bestfriend..

she waited there outside and waiting for the result of her mother operation.

as she saw the doctor came out from the operating room...

"Shes fine now the operation ending up to a good condition " the doctor said as he tapped yuri shoulder and went to his way ..

"omo! you're mom is doing fine" minjoo said it excitedly but yuri seems not..

"thanks to yena" yuri said while sad as she sat to a chair next to her again..

"seems like you missed her a lot"wonyoung said and pulled yuri to somewhere..

"ahmm miss!" a nurse said..

"Why?"yuri answer and saw the paper .

yuri left there shocked because the money that she paid is not there..

"wait? i paid right?" yuri asked and wonyoung minjoo are now worried about it..

"yes, you can take your money back" the nurse said and give yuri the money back..

"eh? wait ? why are you giving it back to me?" yuri said ..

"someone paid for it" she said and yuri grab the money and still thinking who is it..

she saw chaewon coming closer to her..

"yah, chaewon!"

"why?"chaewon seems so happy this day..

"Did you paid it?" yuri asked and she thinks that chaewon is still inlove with her..

"no why would i do that is that minjoo's mother? is she is why not" chaewon said while crossing her arms..

FLASHBACK

"im starting to like you, jo yuri"

"what?"

"i mean to be your friend like to be close to you and can you do me a favor?"chaewon asked and yuri just nodded..

"can you help me confess to minjoo"

"yeah sure and can you help me too?"yuri said ..

"AHA!! i knew it!! you like yena"chaewon said trying not to shout because they are at the library..

"shhh.."yuri said..

"just eat and i will help you" chaewon said...

END FLASHBACK

"oh by the way im here to get my minguri"chaewon said and pulled minjoo close to her..

"Im here to get my bunny too"yujin said and hold wonyoung hands..

"so yeah, bye?"chaewon said waving to yuri who left there alone...

"and i will get my hamster " someone said behind...

"yena?" yuri said in a shocked tone..

"Why do you keep hiding your feelings towards me" yena said and walk closer to yuri, now that shes in front of yuri..

she smiled and pulled the girl for a hug.

"i miss you"yena said ..

"yena~ i love you" yuri said make yena looked at her so happy..

"I know chaewon told me" yena said and smirk then she sat at the chair...

"wait i thought you're going abroad?"yuri said and sat next to her too..

"i thought it too but i realize that you need me and i need you" yena said making a sweetest lines..

"yuri"

"yena"

they both said and looked at each other and laugh..

"Can you be my girlfriend?" yena finally asked..

-

-

-

"Yes"