🐹Fight🦆

[Yena]

i am now drunk but can control my self i lay down to my bed ..and hug the pillow ..

i took off my clothes to sleep well and i turn the aircon..

"Goodnyt~" i said and closed my eyess..

*Kring kringggg*

"yahhhh!!!! "someone shouted makes me jump and my butt hit the floor..

"Yah im sleeping its sunday!"i shouted and i just realize that im naked and she saw it all..

i pulled the blanket and cover it my body..

"yah! dont do you to stare! go and cook breakfast" i said and glaring at her while shes walking while holding her head..

i remember the kiss again..

'bruh its nothing its just a kiss'

i put my clothes on and went down to see yuri cooking ..

"Why am i in your room?" she asked ..calmly..

"You fainted because you drowned yesterday" i said and she then put the food on the table..

we cant talk nor look to each other i keep looking around and she does it too..

"Yuri" "yena" we both called each other..

"you go first!" i said..

"i remember the kiss" yuri said shyly and my face is now a tomato or ketchup..

"its for you if you want to live or die" i said and continues to eat..

"thanks "yuri said..

"sit down and eat with me" i said..

"about a while ago you saw nothing"i said and ignored her ..

after i ate breakfast i went to wash it but yuri grab it..

"i will do it" she said and i grab the plate again..

"i will" i said..and she grab it again..

"Are you the maid?" she asked...

"Dont talk to me like that im your boss here if you dont want to get fired talk properly!" i shouted and she rolls her eyes and i grab the plate again..

as we continue to do that until the plate drops..

"Tsk tsk" i said clicking my tongue..

"Its my fault you can go to your room i will clean it"she said with her sad tone ..

"CLEAN IT!" i shouted and rolls my eyes and walk away but before that..

i saw her picking the broken plates the floor with her hands only..

"yah! yuri be careful" i said and she smiled at me ..and then i walked away..

I slam the door and lay down to my bed while looing at my phone with many notifications..

(Kimchae)

kimchae:
how is she?

me:
why are you so curious?

kimchae:
because its my fault.

me:
shes fine that stupid.

kimchae:
i saw minjoo a while ago .

me:
so?

kimchae:
what a mood yena!

me:
im beastmode.