chapter III {the newborn friendship}

(~*The chapter where Katrina and Scarlet meet for the very first time okay enjoy this chapter my lovely readers and I love you all so much please enjoy this chapter. *~)

(Katrina Pov) I went on a walk around the woods near where we lived as I kept walking; I heard weird sounds almost like footsteps. I hope it was not mother "Okay mother ha-ha very funny I'm going back home if that's what you truly want me to do". I said this with nervous laughter then I realized the footsteps were like a way a child would run and they sounded like they were starting to get closer to where I was standing so I booked it and went to my spot. Then I was led to a camp saying, "CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE" on the sign and I bunch of cabins it was so pretty so crystal clear then I see a young girl grabbing some that looks like a stuffed cow it was cute maybe she was following me without knowing it or something till I'd heard her say something "HEY EXCUSE HI". The girl looked a bit interested and nervously at the same time "oh hi you startled me a bit. What's your name?" she said with curiosity in her voice, her blue eyes staring into mine nervously. I responded with surprise "Oh my name well, my name is Katrina it's very nice to meet you and what's your name it quite rude not to tell people your name." The blonde girl looked at me with a pure smile. "My name Scarlett, nice to meet you too Katrina". She said this with a smile across her small face. I just looked at her and gave her a small smile.

As the girls ran around the camp laughing and carrying on like little girls should "so your family was in a cult that one cult where young women become more than less then sex slaves in what you are saying right Scarlet ''? The blonde looked at her sadly. Sadly, at least she understood her "yeah sorry that I've brought it up Scarlett I didn't mean to I'm just going to leave." As the small raven-haired girl said this before trying to walk away, but then all of a sudden Scarlett stopped her "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE"! The young blonde girl hugged the black-haired girl and Scarlett was crying her heart out thinking she was about to lose a friend then Katrina smiled "don't worry I'm not leaving you my friend not ever you don't ever have to feel alone ever again how does that sound ''? The girl said, putting her hand out then Scarlett smiled and grabbed the girl's hand, and Katrina explained about the things her mom does and both were sickened by the way she tormented her daughter because of her powers. Until they heard a loud rustling in the bushes near the lake, Scarlett smiled, knowing who it was. Yet seeing her new friend shaking because of the new people coming towards them as the two people got closer to them, they saw a young woman with brown locks of hair with her son who was somewhat similar to her bullied because they were different "oh Scarlett my dear I see you made a new friend". The woman extends her hand "Hi girls I'm Pamela Voorhees, and this is my son Jason." Her voice was warm and sweet like a fresh apple pie.

Katrina smiled. "My name is Katrina, and this is Scarlet. It's nice to meet both of you." Pamela smiled and told the three kids to go play and so they did. "I can tell you three are going to be good friends." Till Jason tripped over the dock they were playing on, and then Jason fell in the water. A freaked-out Palma saw that both girls jumped in and saved him and went to a poor freak out Jason who ran to his mother crying.