chapter V: {Math Class and Cat Fights?}

[This is a time skip when they are in high school. Okay, there is some high school drama and shit like that. Enjoy! By the way, there in their junior year, I hope you all enjoy this chapter installment]

{Scarlet Pov} looked at the school and the sign with big bold letters "WATERGATE HIGH SCHOOL" which were in Blood red letters as she looked around as she waited for her friends before she would enter the small looking high school till, she saw Jason old beaten-up tan truck and smiles and starts getting away from the sign and up to Jason beat up truck so she could get the gang ready for their first period class.

but as she ran to the truck, she saw Michael in the truck ("Strange...") she thought he normally took the bus to school then she got a devilish smirk "oh Michael, Jason are you two dating"? They gave her a [what hell Scarlett look], and then she felt the hard smack at the back of her head.

Scarlett was stunned for a moment then she figured out who it was "WHAT THE FUCK KAT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR"! The black hair girl stared at her "what did I tell you about teasing Michael and Jason"? Scarlett pouted and crossed her arms on her chest "to not too".

As they walked into the school, they saw another friend of theirs Kyle Wintergreen a senior "she got a point Lettie". He teased her as well and she just puffed up her cheeks "what do you know Ky." She looked at Jason and Michael "Mike Jas back me up here". Jason and Michael just looked and then spoke.

"Um we're fucking not getting into this goddamn shit today Scarlett you're on your own right Michael"? Michael looked at Jason "yeah she got a point there Scarlett sorry" they say this walking into the classroom they continued their argument.

"WHAT THE FUCK Jason Micheal WHO GODDAMN'S SIDE ARE YOU ARE"? The teacher Ms. Winters gave her a serious yet nasty or annoyed look I don't know what or care which one it was but Ms. Winters was a small math teacher at our high school who has black straight hair always styles into a cute ponytail wearing a red blouse with cute heart shaped buttons a black pencil skirt, her black and white kitten heels and those black eyes she looked like a small barbie doll responded, "that's enough of your language and that mouth Miss Scarlett don't make me sent you to the principal office or another Detention again do you understand me do I make myself clear no more swearing up or causing drama into my classroom please"

Scarlet shut her mouth pretty quickly as she started talking on with the lesson as the class ended and that damn fire alarm went off as everyone groaned as it was 7:50 am as everyone went out turns out everyone got to go home because there was a small fire in the building.

[In the life Skills area of the large school building from what I have heard from that building]

Kyle turned to Scarlett and Katrina "hey girls I can take you home...he looked around the parking lot at the girls waiting for them to respond "hey Kyle, I can take them home I have got plenty of room in the truck" Jason said behind his mask as he walked up to the girls and unlocked the doors of the truck.

As the truck went off as Kyle waved and then got into his black minivan "so what are we going to do for the rest of the day"? Michael said with a smile as the four friends went to the local theater and watched a bunch of movies for the rest of the day.