Chapter XI {There's no time like a wedding.}

(This is a major time skip to a double wedding it's a double wedding of Freddy Krueger and Katrina dark Falls. Also, Scarlett frost rosé x Andy prince And Also Freddy was burnt at this point also I hope you like this chapter and this book I love you all and you have a good night or day when you're reading this okay on with this chapter okay on with this chapter.)

("Scarlett Pov") well today the day today the day I've told myself I'd got my white wedding dress on myself and started pacing back and forth in the dressing room that's till door of the dressing room opened some fucking pervert creep was creeping on me changing well as my bubble burst it was just Jason and Michael ready in tow with Katrina ready for walking down the aisle as we did we saw how handsome our fiancées were in their suits as we got there and as Kyle starting the ceremony and bullshit. And all after it was time for our vowels it was my turn first as he went to say his first his deep voice makes my voice melt as said my vowels as Katrina and everyone started crying after the rings were on and all that jazz we got Katrina and Freddy part of the ceremony done and all it was all time for the after party "yay" I thought to myself as we got the after party dresses on.

Katrina Pov "Oh girl congrats for wedding and thank you for everything to make our day perfect" the blond just pulled in a Bone crushing grip hug "LOVE YOU SO MAKE KITTY KAT AND YOUR WELCOME SWEETHEART" "Scar......can't...breath" then she let go and kissed me on the cheek as the two went back to their husbands and started eating cake and making jabs at each other as their husbands hearing this just rolled their eyes and chuckled and then the videos come out and they blushed out of embarrassment "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FREDDRICK CHARLES KRUEGER WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY WHY HONEY"?

Freddy just smirked and high-fived Ghost. "I just had to see that cute blush on that cute pale face of yours, honey Bunch." Michael just backhanded Freddy on the back of his head and Jason just face palmed himself and gave him one of those death glares he was well known for giving out Scarlett on the other hand just flipped him off "at least I don't look like an overcooked piece of meat". Esther rolled her eyes as she kissed her husband Harry mask as he was laughing at the whole situation as Hannibal brought out the food.

"Dig in while it's still fresh and warm." he said in a friendly yet creepy tone that his voice as they ate and everyone started leaving "so at least no creepy hands aren't grabbing at my cock". said Andy joking after he look at Katrina and Freddy bitch slaps him hard, and they all went home ready for their new lives and maybe a family.