Chapter XIII {A long hard phone call}

{This where Andy decides that after his wife died, he can give Mika to someone who can care for her and her needs and he makes a phone call I hope you like this chapter and I love you all if you see this I love you all again and wish you all a happy new year's now...on with the chapter much love to all of y'all.}

{Andy Pov} slowly walked out of the hospital, and I have pulled black flip phone out of my pocket of my blue jeans and dial a number and waited till the ringing sound on the phone silenced for the person on the other end to pick up shockingly somebody picked up "hello. (the voice responded) who is?" the male voice asked, "um excuse who must you be speaking to?" the male voice softly spoke to me "um I'm sorry it's very late but my wife just died, and I don't have the right finances to take care of my child".

Holding her against his chest "may I speak to the director of the bunny orphanage please?" Andy said with a calm yet sadden tone of voice "yes sir I can you give us a moment please"? the voice saddens all of a sudden "oh by the way I'm his secretary Norman Bates I'll make sure you got the right information as for Kyle, I'm get him in just a moment can you please hold...? sir I never got a name what would it be?" "Andy...Prince sir now can we please get on with it please?"

Norman just softly smiles "yes sir I can do that give me a minute Mr. Prince can you be on hold as he put me on hold for at least at least ten minutes another voice come on the line "hello Andy Prince was it I'm Kyle Wintergreen of Bunny Orphanage "? The voice was like a gift from the heavens above "yes that's me so". "So, everything my assistant told me about your wife dying. I am correct Mr. Price and I'm sorry for your loss' '. I'd said yes to all of this. Thank God my Scarlet knew these people before she passed. I cried over the phone as the man comforted me to calm down "Andy I know this is a hard thing to cope with, but I want you to think about your daughter here please think of Mika". I thought about the statement as she was sleeping in my left arm. "Okay where can we meet up Kyle?"

I said with a calm voice "I know it's late Andy so how about tomorrow evening at Bunny orphanage at 5:30 unless you have a family that could take her Andy if there's any."

I paused for a moment "Sorry they're not able to give her to anyone because of two reasons, one my mother mute and deaf and another reason is because my poor dad paralyzed from the waist down, they can't take care of a baby and I can and won't put that pressure on them. Tomorrow sounds good I'll meet you then". we ended the called as I had brushed into tears holding my child my little one thinking that was the most fucking hardest thing I've done in my goddamn life, but I'd had to do it just for them tomorrow you got a better life my little Mika I love my sweet girl I said as I had gotten ready for the meet up.