Chapter I: {Home lives}

(Warning child abuse don't like don't read also don't say we've didn't warn you also enjoy. By the way, this is all Katrina Pov)

Katrina was in her bedroom on her bed, the girl no older than 9 hearing the old man just standing there hearing him being yelled at by her selfish bitch of a Mother Lilith since she could remember it was cold and distant in her family compared to other people's families.

then her father comes into her room and slaps her HARD across the face and then yells "YOU LITTLE BRAT IF YOU WEREN'T BORN IT BE A BETTER FUCKING LIFE WITHOUT YOU IN THIS WORLD YOU WASTE OF SPACE PEICE OF SHIT." As she laid there crying on her bed. As she heard her mother laugh at her misery she just got up and got ready for dinner and sat there saying nothing as her mother spoke "Katrina rose Darkfalls you're becoming more and more beautiful by the day".

She was touching her daughter's short raven black hair and seeing the yellow summer dress that was showing off her vampire pale skin that went with her green, grey eyes. "Ah yes, you'll become quite the beauty once you're an adult Katherina". With that being done and over with, she continued eating her food, and her father went out after dinner "honey I'm going out, see ya." Lilith smiled one of her fake smiles. "Love you so much honey," and then he left the Darkfalls residents. Lilith smirked coldly at her. "Oh, my little kitten, you know what time it is.

Katrina looks at the old Victorian bell clock they had in the living room staring back at her in the kitchen. It reads 7:35 she dreaded that time. "7....7.... (she turns to her mother, who was smirking at this point) It's... it... is 7:35 mother"... she said with a shudder her mother just smiled "Yes dear you know what to do get ready for your training".

She nearly puked at the fake tenderness from her "mother's" tone of voice training meant almost passing out most of the time or puking out her guts as she put the black dress that was showing more skin than the sun dress that had white ruffles on the top of the dress and the bottom of the dress.
She looked at the bruise on her cheek from the slap from her "father" earlier and then she swallowed the bottle of water before going to use her powers excessively to the point she puked all over the place to her mother's pleasure and dismay "oh my little kitten". slapping her daughter. "You need to try better next time, or you will not be a proper wife to Tommy, he loves you, and he is perfect for you.

She left the room after that Katrina just cried her heart out "WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH THIS FUCKING HELL WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE PERFECT WIFE OR WEAPON WHY CAN'T I BE ME" she yelled while crying on the basement floor of the house.