3🔆

"i trust all of you will stay safe during this purging week

"i trust all of you will stay safe during this purging week. i'll see you next wednesday." the teacher ended her speech before walking out of the class, leaving everyone to talk.

there was two days left until the purge. some were excited some were scared.

"guess what." seolees best friend, choi haerin, slid into the seat next to her and poked her side causing the girl to squeal out of surprise.

she sent a glare to her best friend but the girl only shrugged it off. "miyu found her soulmate." these words cause seolees eyes to go large.

"really? who is it?" she said hastily, putting her bag down. haerin chuckled at her friends eagerness. "i'm sure you've heard of na jaemin." seolee squinted.

she had heard of na jaemin and his group but she's never gotten the chance to see any of them. according to the rumors they were a part of a large dangerous gang, causing everyone- including the teachers to be scared of them.

she might have only joined the school a year ago but she had heard a lot. there were a few gang members that went to neo university. she had tutored park jisung before but only for a couple of weeks.

"how did that go?" the girl raised her eyebrows, not expecting much of a surprising story. he was a gang member, he had to be somewhat uninterested in a partner.

"well basically they met in the gas station that she works at now and blinding light came in the room when they touched hands and boom miyu can see colors now." haerin explained, now out of breath.

seolee cocked an eyebrow waiting for the girl to regain her breath before speaking. "what did he do about it?" it was surprising their innocent little ball of sunshine got a soulmate in the mafia.

"she said he asked for her number then left." the girl shrugged. seolee nodded pulling her bag back up and placing her books inside. "too bad the group doesn't really attend their classes." haerin pouted as she stood up with seolee, both walking towards the exit of the class.

"i wouldn't expect them to show up. i wouldn't if my stupid parents didn't force me to come every day and learn the things i learned in 8th grade." haerin gave a sympathetic look to her friend.

"i know it sucks." she sighed rubbing seolees arm in attempt to comfort her friend. "speaking of, hows the whole arranged marriage going?" haerin and miyu knew everything about seolee, they've all been friends since 2nd grade when they found out they went to the same dance studio.

seolee groaned thinking about how she'd be married off to the arrogant son of mr. and mrs. sato. "horrible." she said curtly. haerin chuckled nudging her friend. they continued to walk down the corridor flooded with students towards the cafeteria.

"what if you married me instead." she joked causing seolee to gasp. "of course i'll marry you." she went along with it giving a gummy smile to her best friend.

"what's going on here you midgets." a familiar voice from behind them whispered close to their ears causing them both to jump. "holy fuck miyu." seolee breathed out holding her hand on her heart.

the girl erupted into laughter, soon causing the other to follow and laugh along until they couldn't breathe. once they calmed down haerin began to speak.

"i just married seolee." she said proudly, slinging her arm around the short girl. miyu gave a slight pout and crossed her arms. "i wanna marry seolee though." seolee rolled her eyes.

"we can be a polyamorous couple now let's go eat before i faint." seolee complained, removing haerins arm. "fine. let's go new wife!" haerin yelled attempting to sling her arm around miyu but the poor girl could barely reach her shoulders.

with that miyu and haerin walked towards the cafeteria awkwardly with miyu crouching so that haerin could actually have her arm around the girls shoulders and seolee in the back laughing at the twos height difference.

they didn't even notice the two pairs of eyes set on them.

"isn't that jaemin-hyungs soulmate? the one from the gas station?"

"shut up chenle were here for taeil and milhees sister."

ope so turn back time is stuck in my head i just have the words '5432 stop rewind turn back time' and 'rewind rewind re-re-rewind' stuck in my head so in conclusion stan wayv 🥰