20🔆

"we're leaving to the north base

"we're leaving to the north base." haechan emerged from the secluded room, pulling the jacket he had taken off back on his arms. "the others are there already?" jaemin asked standing from the worn out couch.

"doesn't matter. we need to leave before someone finds out we're here and gets angry." the leader said, voice gruff and annoyed. they all complied, although the tense atmosphere.

"the north base is pretty far. how are we gonna get there safely?" chenle said worried they might be ambushed by random purgers and seeing as they had amateur people with them it probably wasn't the best idea to go out in the opened, barley armed.

"it's the purge chenle. we can just steal a car off the side of the road. getting it to start without keys isn't a problem either." jisung said simply. "yeah okay mr. hacker." jangmi rolled her eyes moving to the door to crack it open and check for enemies, a gun in her right hand.

and with that they quietly filed out of the ragged hotel suit. jaemin held miyus hand while haerin and seolee held each other's, following behind them.

seolee felt something off as they neared the entrance to the hotel. it was quite, too quite. her eyes caught on something causing her to halt her actions. "stop. don't go any further." she whispered after running to the front of the group earning a few looks from the group.

"the coast it clear seolee don't worry." jeno said calmly trying to get her to walk again  but the girl shook her head. "the coast isn't clear you idiots." she whispered harshly. haechan rolled his eyes moving his shirt to show the gun that sat in a holster.

"keep slowing the process and all of us will be dead darling." oh how she wished he wouldn't have something against him right now. "i'm telling you it-" before the girl could say anymore a gunshot rang through the air piercing her shoulder, a yelp erupting from her mouth.

"shit." the leader hissed pulling out his gun. seolee held her arm with wide eyes as her knees began to buckle, vision getting blurry at the sight of her own blood. "you're gonna be fine noona. calm down." jisung whispered trying to keep the girl out of the way of fire.

there were a few loud pops indicating that guns were being shot but all seolee could hear was a ringing in her ears. she began to breathe a lot more heavily. so many thoughts raced in her mind.

she obviously knew she wouldn't die on the spot but she could bleed out if they didn't treat it quickly. although her mind was racing and her breath was unusual she weakly tugged on the jacket the younger was wearing.

"y-y-your jacket. t-take it off." jisung knew what she was implying and quickly slid his jacket off of his body. taking the price of clothing her rapped it around the girls wound, a groan erupting from her lips as he tied it so the blood coming from her shoulder was cut off.

"seolee stay awake okay? stay awake." she heard the faint voice of a panicked miyu to her left and haerin on her right. "we need to move now." there was a butter voice of her soulmate.

seolee almost wanted to laugh how angry he sounded. but before she could her limp and bloody body was picked up from the ground abruptly.

her eyesight was clear enough to make out the sharp features of the mafia leader. "i told you to stop idiot..." she said weakly earning an eye roll from haechan. "i'll drop your ass on the pavement right now."

hyuck my man take it easy😔