21🔆

"i'm going to fall."

"and i care why?"

"you're the one carrying me."

"i'll drop you right now."

"i'm sorry please don't." it had been about a half hour into their walk to the north base and seolee had woken from her unconscious state. "why do you faint so much? like honestly you've probably fainted like over 10 times since you got here." jangmis voice tsked at her cousin who was currently getting a piggy back ride from her soulmate.

"cause she's weak?" chenle spike earning a high five from jangmi. "can you not be childish for 2.5 seconds please. we are still out in the open and need i remind you it's purge week." haerin groaned pulling a hand through her hair as she walked alongside her best friend.

"shutup." was all jangmi said. "you're heavy." haechan mumbled, seolee pulling a face at his words. "then put me down then. i'm done hearing you complain." with that haechan gladly let go of the bottom of the girls thighs with a sarcastic sigh of relief.

seolee yelped, her legs still weak causing her knees to buckle and fall on her but. "fuck you!" "you wish you could darling." the boy winked, continuing to follow the hidden path.

"let's go ms. moon." jeno huffed, bending down to help the girl up. "you should be able to walk i'll help you though." seolee gave him a small smile as the boy hoisted her weak body up with an arm around her waist.

"you know you should start listening to seolee. she's pretty good with like senses and observations." miyu hummed playing with the hem of the grey t-shirt that belonged to jaemin after hers was ripped.

"yeah well seolee doesn't call the shots i do." haechan said cockily earring an eye roll from pretty much everyone. "no seriously. her observations are crazy, like one time we went to this club and she said she didn't feel right and made us leave. turns out at that festival 3 girls our age were kidnapped and murdered." haerin said, seolee chuckling at the memory.

"they were pointing at different girls, one of them obviously had a knife in his pocket and the looks in their eyes didn't seem lustful." she said simply as if it was that easy.

"they were standing like a yard away seo." haerin deadpanned, wide eyes. "with the way she detected all that information back in the hotel room like sato being a gang- their son isn't exactly in the mafia yet from what i know." jaemin spoke earning the attention of the leader.

"just because she pointed out the obvious doesn't mean we should listen to her." donghyuck said stubbornly, the members all giving him bored looks.

"remove the stick from your ass and lighten up chan." jangmi sighed, patting the boys shoulder before walking in front of him.

ew why did it delete like half of the ending