35🔆

the girls danced to the pouncing beat of the music

the girls danced to the pouncing beat of the music. they were already a few drinks in and miyu and seolee were pretty drunk. haerin was about 30% sober surprisingly, but that was only because her high tolerance.

"rinnie play with us." seolee whined, a pout forming in her lips as she tried to pull the older girl. haerin shook her head, pulling her hand away from the girl and making sure she kept her balance.

"noim i'm gonna call jangmi." she hiccuped, fishing in her purse for her phone. "nOoOoo i dontwanna leave." miyu cried, stomping her feet like a child. haerin gave a look to the two whining girls as she pulled out her phone.

"oh it's dead. seolee i'm using yours." haerins eyes went wide then squinted at her black screen before dropping it back in the bad and grabbing for seolees phone. "too loud. lets go." she groaned, grabbing both seolee and miyus hands and leading them out of the club.

they both protested, slurring their words as they cried about not wanting to leave but haerin didn't care. once they were finally outside the eldest girl sat the two drunk girls down on a bench and turned on seolees phone. due to the alcohol she couldn't exactly see very straight (i mean she is gay- sorry i'll leave) so she tapped on a random contact and brought the phone to her ear.

it didn't even ring three times before the person picked up. "seolee!? where are you!?" the person on the other side yelled. haerins eyes widened, pulling the phone from her ear. "hey mister, don't be so loud." she hissed, bringing the phone back up to where she could hear.

"who is this?" haerin sighed harshly. "im haerin who are you." she raised her brow, crossing her arms to show some sort of dominance even though he wouldn't be able.

"where are you guys?" "i asked who you are you should answer."the man on the other side of the phone sighed, obviously moving around.

"it's haechan. now tell me where seolee is."

oh boy was seolee in for it.

ope so basically i wrote a whole half of a chapter and wattpad deleted it- not only that but it also deleted a full chapter i wrote for outa my head 🗿🗿🗿 i'm suing