Chapter 1

There is no worst feeling in the world than thinking you have a close relationship with someone and then it's destroyed once you announce that your pregnant... 

My name is Mariah i'm 16 years old and 5 months pregnant. I remember when I first started getting signs of a pregnancy, I stayed in denial and kept convincing myself that it couldn't and it wouldn't happen to me. 

Sure enough I had no choice to except it once I had taken the pregnancy test. 

Flashback

I was getting ready for my bestfriends big day. When I was buttoning my shirt up it kept popping open in my stomach area. I called my bestfriend and said, "Bestfriend my favorite shirt wont button up!"  She responded, " You talking about the blue jean shirt?" "Yes!" "Alright, come over ima see what I can do." "Alright.." 

I walked over to her house it was only like 5 minutes away.

I walked in and went to her room. "Put the shirt on and try to button it up."

I did as she said It buttoned up but then popped right back open.

So then she tried to button it up, as she was buttoning up the shirt, she stopped midway and just stared at my stomach then back up to me.

"Why didn't you tell me Mariah?"

"Tell you what?"

"You think im stupid, my hand is right here on yo stomach and you still not gone confess?"

"Whats that supposed to mean?" as I began to tear up as I realized me and my bestfriend was sitting right here thinking about the same thing.

"Is it true, do you know for sure?" she said.

"NO! I know thats not true, that couldnt possibly happen to me..."

"Why couldnt it Mariah?"

"Cause it was only once, frfr!"

"That dont mean anything Mariah, omg we need to get a test!"

"But what if I dont wanna know Dannie?"

"Thats a personal problem, but I need to know!. Put that blue shirt on over there and come one NOW!"

"Huh! Ok Momma dang!" I said sarcastically.

We started walking to the nearest CVS, and when we got there she got the first one she saw, went up to the front and paid for it. She told me to go to the bathroom at the store because she couldnt wait any longer to find out the results.

I went in, but I didnt have to use it, so I just tried. 

It told me to wait 2-10 minutes.

So we just started walking back to her house, and as I saw one line pop up I just threw it. It landed near one of those big trash cans. 

"What is wrong with you Mariah?"

"I told you I didn't want to know! 

Vote after each chapter please