Part I

Internal - Day - Taz's House

    The day is beginning for Taz, he's waking up to get ready for his clients who's having relationship issues. Who's Taz? Taz is a counselor (relationship, family, or solo sessions) who's known for his services and how well he connects with his clients, he doesn't make the sessions feel like it's just a money thing, you felt like you were being helped & cared for, not just told anything to let the time pass by but that's why everyone came to him. Taz couldn't stay in a relationship because everything he believed he was doing right for a woman, it seems as if it couldn't work out, so he uses his failures and his experiences from what he gone through life in his sessions to connect with the clients, he also believes that he wouldn't find a true love so he turned his pain and emotions into a profession to help people. As he prepares for his clients, he receives a phone call from one of his best friends. His phone rings,

                                       Taz (on screen)
     «he answers his phone»
"What's up shawty?"

                                      Tiffany (off screen)
"Nothing much, you got time for me today?"

                                      Taz (on screen)
"Umm, well I got these clients that's coming in at 2:45, another one at 5, I'm available around 8, let's meet up at our spot around that time?"

                                       Tiffany (off screen)
"Okay, and I got something for you!"

                                        Taz (on screen)
«Taz looked surprised then»
"What is it?"

                                        Tiffany (off screen)
"I can't tell you."

                                         Taz (on screen)
"Now you know I don't like surprises."

                                         Tiffany (off screen)
"It'll be okay, so see you at the spot right?"

                                         Taz (on screen)
«shakes his head»
"Yeah, I'll see you, I gotta go now, bye."

                                         Tiffany (off screen)
"Okay bye."

As they both hung up, Taz was getting his journal together, music playlist ready and candles lit, it helps him to control his energy and the atmosphere and to try to keep a positive aura around his house. As he finishes getting ready, the doorbell rings, it's this couple with trust issues, Taz been dealing with them for weeks now, it seems like it's no progress with them.

                                       Taz (on screen)
«Taz goes to the door, looks through the peephole»
"Oh shit, they fussing again, here we go again."

<opens the door and the couple walks in fussing>

The couple walks in and they go right into the living room and sits on the couch, Taz sat in his chair, opened his journal, pen ready, ears open, the session begins.

                           Female client (on screen)
"Look Dr. Taz, this fool always leaving out the house and coming home late, yeah he got to work but he comes home smelling like cheap ass perfume, that's why I always think he's cheating on me."

                                          Taz (on screen)
«writes down what she says»
"So you're telling me you think he's cheating because of the smell of perfume? Right?"

                            Female client (on screen)
"Hell yeah, what you think I'm being overly dramatic? I ain't no stupid bitch! Like who just let their man come home smelling like anything else than what he left out smelling? I know when he leaves, he smell like soap and lotion and when he comes home, he smell perfume from a dirty bitch from that club!"

                                         Taz (on screen)
"No, no I don't think you're being over dramatic but isn't he a bouncer at the club though?" I'm just asking because ain't his job to let people in and throw people out of the clubs? So it's obvious he'll smell like whatever you say he comes home smelling like."

                               Female client (on screen)
«hops out her seat and shouts»
"But he always smelling like them bitches, I never smell any cologne, you must think I'm stupid!?"

                                        Taz (on screen)
« he calms her down»
"I want to suggest this, how about you go to his job or better yet, honestly trust his word. Let me ask you this, don't you check his phone right?"

                               Female client (on screen)
"Yes. Every night or whenever I feel like it, see I like to creep up on his ass when he least expect it so when I do check, it's too late."

                                    Taz (on screen)
"Do you find anything that lead to suspicion?"

                               Female client (on screen)
"No..."

                                    Taz (on screen)
"Okay so it's just the perfume but do you see or find anything else on him?"

                                Female client (on screen)
"No."

                                     Taz (on screen)
"Right so why not trust him?"

                             Female client (on screen)
"Because he's a man and I know about his past, that's why!"

                                Male client (on screen)
"Look, I played those games before I met you, you knew that when my cousin hooked us up, I told you straight up because I was digging you and I was turning over a new leaf in my life. Look I'm tired of the arguing and fighting when you know where I am & what I do. I come home late because I'm still at the club, getting a drink before I come home to your crazy ass, no I'm not hooking up with anybody, just need some time to myself before dealing with your ass because it'll be like walking into hell when dealing with you. I blame myself for dealing with a woman who have trust issues and can't learn to trust, I just be caught up in my love for you that I don't even know why I'm still with you, it takes for somebody to listen to us to get me to tell you this because you don't listen, you hear to respond but not listen to communicate and understand me."

                        Female client (on screen)
«with a surprised look but responds to what she selectively heard»
"Oh really? The hell that supposed to mean?"

                            Male client (on screen)
«rolls his eyes»
"I said what I said. See what I mean? Only hear to respond."

                                   Taz (on screen)
« steps in the middle»
"Do you hear him? He's letting you know what he's stepping into when he goes home but you're not listening, you're stuck on your beliefs that you're close minded so you won't listen to him, you hear him but you hear to argue. How about this, if you're solely strong on this, you know, cheating? Then get your proof, once you have it then you'll know what to do from there. That's as real as it gets, also even if you don't find anything or get anything, if you continue these actions, don't be surprised if he leaves, because the energy that you're giving right now is out there in the universe and the universe will respond back when you least expect it. If he's doing the things that you accuse him of then Queen, you have all right to leave him or whatever you want but also remember, if you can't learn to trust then you shouldn't be with someone, he said he's changed. If his actions been consistent then believe the God."

After Taz put it into a way that made his words touch his clients spirits, the female client thanked him and walks off while the male client shook Taz's hand and left out with his girl. Taz straightened up his living room and got prepared for his next client.