Conclusion + Sequel

Hi, everyone. I wanted to thank you all for reading Believer. I enjoyed writing the fan fic and I really hope you all enjoyed the fanfic. 

I rewrote Believer because I felt like there could have been better and now, I am satisfied with the Believe and again, I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm planning on writing a sequel with a new love interest. I might create a new character or having the love interest be an existing character in. 

Some of the characters that I introduced are a part of my other Marvel fanfics, Eclipse, which is my Tony Stark fan fic, and Repercussion, my Everett Ross fan fic. 

I would appreciate if if you guys checked those two fan fics out as well as Broken Frame, which is my Harley Keener fanfics. 

I hope you all enjoyed the fan fic. 

Let me know what you guys thought of the fanfic, I would like to know what you all think. And let me know which Marvel character I should write about.

I published the sequel for Believer called Castaway. It takes place during Far From Home and Peter has a new love interest in the movie. Go check it out. Also, I have other Marvel fanfics that are connected to Believe and Castaway. THey're the fan pics stated above, Repercussion and Eclipse and Broken Frame, which is my Harley Keener fanfic. 

Thank you for reading Believer and I hope you guys check out Castaway.