Chapter 14: Your dinner is cold

3rd Person POV

The Americans all sat down for dinner and as usual, fights broke out. Colorado used his ferrokinesis to control everyone else's silverware. This pissed off Washington who subconsciously created a thunderstorm outside. That scared Minnesota who started to subconsciously chill the surrounding area. Hawaii then got cold and created a flame but that set the table on fire causing a combination of Alaska's cryokinesis and Vi's hydrokinesis that froze most of the other states. Maryland escapes by shattering the ice, Rhode Island used her super strength to get out, Arizona melted the ice, Ohio phased out of the ice, Conneticut teleported out, Utah shapeshifted himself smaller to escape, Maine used her foresight to move out of the way before anything happened, Tennessee time traveled foward to when the ice wasn't there and then traveled back to the dining room, and American Samoa used his laser vision to escape. All the rest besides Alaska, America, Vi, Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii, and Colorado were trapped in ice.

Before America could ask American Samoa, Hawaii, and Arizona to free the others, something under the table exploded and knocked out all three of those states alongside Colorado and Alaska. Obviously this was not good, so America goes to help his children as Maryland shattered all the ice. Whatever was under there that knocked all 5 out was most likely deliberate. Scratch that, it definentally was. America guesses that China or NK are the culprit behind this. His first decision is to check the vents.