Chapter 2

"So... let me get this straight: You've brought drugs and weapons to school before, you've entered girls' bathrooms on multiple occasions, stolen from people, dislodged a drinking fountain from the wall, clogged the urinals in the boys' bathroom, pulled the fire alarms for no reason, and even managed to cause a gas leak in the school after breaking into a maintenance closet. This isn't even half of it."

After Jun had left the room, Donghun had made Yuchan sit down in the chair across from his desk, and had begun to rattle off various questionable things that the delinquent had done in the past year or two. It was shocking he hadn't gotten expelled ages ago. This school had a lot of patience with him.

Chan had just been smiling throughout the entire lecture, holding back a laugh as if he was proud of the stunts he had pulled—like they were accomplishments. The therapist just raised an eyebrow at him after a long moment of silence, already unsettled by his behavior.

"What makes you think you can do this?" He questioned the senior, slight concern in his smooth voice. Yuchan just scoffed in return, giving the older guy a little haughty smirk while he began to fix his black hair with one hand.

"Well I clearly can. Nobody's been able to stop me to this day."

Donghun kept his gaze on the student's for just a moment longer, before turning away to flip delicately through some papers. He looked through them briefly, chewing on his lower lip softly until he found what he was looking for.

"I have three months to fix you. You'd better not waste my time."

Becoming bored already, Chan lost his focus, something shiny catching his icy gaze as Donghun had turned his head. The senior watched a silver earring dangle from his ear as it swung with every move the psychologist made. He was only snapped back to reality when a pile of papers filled with various scheduling details was slapped down in front of his face on the desk. The student brought his attention back up to meet Donghun's deep gaze, that remained soft, even with the now evident irritation in the rest of his expression. "I'll be here on Wednesdays and Fridays every week until the end of March. On those days, you'll be spending from just after lunch to the end of the day in here with me."

Donghun waited for some sort of acknowledgement from the delinquent, but Chan just leaned over to one side of the chair, resting his chin in his hand with his elbow propped up on the armrest. He didn't even blink, and just continued to stare down the older guy with an unreadable expression. The therapist's upper lip tightened in annoyance.

"Are you even listening?"

"Nope! Can I go now?" Yuchan grinned, his tone of voice proud as he mocked the brunette. Donghun was taken aback by this, and his lips fell slightly agape as he pulled his chair closer to the desk, leaning forward onto it. His eyebrows furrowed, pushing his delicate silver lenses upward slightly as he spoke up in disbelief at the student.

"Are you serious right now?"

Chan just shrugs at his question, not really hearing what he'd said, and as the psychologist pulled himself closer to the desk, the delinquent's gaze had gotten caught up in Donghun's wavy russet hair. It curled around itself neatly, except for one piece that had gotten tucked under his glasses. Seemingly out of nowhere, Chan suddenly got a powerful urge to touch it—and he did just that. Without a warning, he reached both of his hands up to the therapist's head, and began to run them through the light brown waves.

"What are you—hey!" Donghun slapped Yuchan's hands away from his head, and backed his chair up a good few feet, appalled by what had just happened. "Don't touch me!"

"Dude!" Chan just began to laugh out loud, a huge smile appearing on his face, causing his eyes to squint as they were pushed upwards. He would look rather harmless if his laughter was taken without context. "It's so fluffy!"