Introduction and Warnings

"The kid's ridiculous. Just last week he was in the girls' locker room stealing clothing—and he was shameless! He said he was going to sell them to his friends! Who knows how long he'd been doing this!? I—We need some help with this. We'll pay you good."

Yuchan refuses to listen to anybody. He does what he wants, when he wants to. He's been causing trouble all throughout his life, but nobody understood why—and it was only getting worse as time went on. His parents seemed to be entirely absent, and couldn't be contacted about Chan's behavior no matter how many calls, emails, voicemails or text messages they received.

Recently, he pulled a stunt so bad that the staff at the high school had to put a stop to the senior's antics. They were ready to expel him. One of the social workers at the school—Junhee Park—worked closely with Yuchan in the past, and he didn't want to see the kid's life go down the gutter so soon. He knew a specialist personally, and a well-respected one at that. Jun contacted Donghun, who agreed to help the senior. He brought it up to the school's principal, and then she brought it up to the superintendent, who then authorized the decision, on one condition:

Donghun Lee was to fix Yuchan Kang's behavior within three months' time, or he'd be expelled on the spot.

Hey, welcome!

Glad you decided to read this!

However before the story starts, I gotta give y'all the basic run-down. I want people to enjoy reading my stories, so please refrain from leaving hate publicly to disrupt the other readers. DM me all you want, please, say whatever you like—but if you mess with other readers' experience then you're no better than what you accuse me of.

This story is rated mature for a reason, and I strongly suggest you pay attention to that rating—it's for your own good and the good of others.

I write as a form of self expression and practice for stories later on, and in no way mean to offend, harm or insult any one individual. Let's keep this a positive place, okay?

If any of the following topics are sensitive subjects, I suggest stopping here:

-Graphic depictions of violence
-Strong or vulgar language
-Explicit expression of sexuality
-Homosexual relationships (oh boy here we go again, you saw the name of the book, right? And the tags lmao, but I still gotta put this here)
- Underage drinking
-Use of illicit drugs

Please do not attack or seek out any individual represented in this story. All characters depicted in the story are purely coincidental, and do not connect in any way with reality. These are characters, fictional and separate from any resemblance to real counterparts. Please treat them as such.

ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED IN THIS STORY ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER. I DO NOT CONDONE UNDERAGE PARTICIPATION IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS 18.

- • -

Now, going forward, please enjoy the story! These warnings are for the good of everybody. They are here to protect people. Be safe, and have a great day!

Let the mind games begin—

[END: Introduction and Warnings]