on the move

{Taya's POV}

Today was the day I was moving to LA; well actually tomorrow. We had to stop in London to get a connecting flight or whatever. Nevertheless, no words could possibly describe how excited I was. A whole new life full of opportunities had just opened for me, and I was sure to take every single one.

I had actually heard about auditions for a role in the movie 'Wonder ||'. I absolutely loved the first one, so i couldn't even imagine being in the second! I had promised myself that moving to LA was going to be a fresh start for me, and auditioning for a massive movie would definitely ensure that.

Then again, the only big roles i'd ever gotten were in school plays. Well, there was that one time I starred in a commercial for corn, but I chose not to think about that. I had told my parents about the role, and they said I should totally go for it. I was so lucky to have such supportive parents.

Right, back to reality.

I heard the loud and annoying beeping of my alarm, indicating it was time to wake up.

"Why do planes have to take off so early?" I grumbled, as I slowly got out of bed.

I checked the time on my phone to see it was 4:00 am. The plane took off at 6:00 am, meaning we had to leave the house at 4:30 to get there at 5:00. This bit was surely my least favourite part of travelling. Other than that, I loved it. I would always meet new people on the plane, and got to see the stunning view out the window.

I trudged over to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, before putting the toothbrush in my carry-on. I stood in front of my shower, contemplating whether or not I should take a shower when-

"TAYA, GET YOUR LAZY BUM DOWN HERE OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Mum yelled from downstairs.

Well, that answered that question. I figured I'd just take one when we got home.

Home.

I brushed through my knotted hair, and decided to put it in a bun, seeing how messy it was. I then put on some black sweatpants and a black, cropped spaghetti strapped tank top to match. I slipped on my scuffed up, white nike airforce and headed downstairs.

        I went downstairs and met up with my parents, who were rushing around the house; per usual

I went downstairs and met up with my parents, who were rushing around the house; per usual. My mum was checking everything off her checklist, while my dad took the remaining luggage, and placed them in the boot of the uber he had ordered. I checked the time again, and saw that we'd better get going, so i helped out a bit until we were good to go. We all got in the car, and I decided to text Stella, since she still had no idea as to what was going on.

                                                            Taya🦋:
                                                                  STELLA
                                                                  STELLA
                                                                         S
                                                                         T
                                                                         E