too little too much

missed me?

well i missed you all so so SO much. explanation for my EXTREMELY long hiatus will be at the end. for now, enjoy this long awaited chapter <3

{Taya's POV}

I didn't get much sleep last night, and it was clear by the dark and evident eye bags below my tired eyes. Half my mind was racing with everything i had to do with Noah before he left, while the other half was swarmed with countless worries.

Why'd i have to overthink everything all the time?

Anyways, what i was sure of was that today i needed to do something big, something i knew he wouldn't forget.

It was only last night that i came up with a terrifying thought. One so scary, i almost cried myself to sleep.

What if Noah forgets about me?

Those 5 words took over my mind, and were the main cause of my restlessness. It terrified me to think of the possibility that he could accidentally move on from me.

His life in England must've been so much more different than it was here. His friends, family, and just his general surroundings were completely different. So, i'd understand if he got so caught up in the life he missed so much, that he'd forget about he one he created here. That he'd forget about me, our friends, and all the incredible memories we've made together.

He could easily replace those memories with new ones; better ones. So, i had to make sure there wasn't even the tiniest possibility that that would happen.

Just as i was thinking about him, i got a text from Noah.

Jupiter❤️:
good morning my love
so
what are we doing today :))

Taya🦋:
g'morning pretty boy <3
that's for me to plan and you to find out😁

Jupiter❤️:
oh c'mon
just a tiny hint
pleaseee

Taya🦋:
okay fine
only bc you asked nicely🙄🙄
i'll prob have sum of ur friends over in a few hrs so that you can see them all before you go.
my parents leave for another business trip in a few mins anyways

Jupiter❤️:
oooh fun!
how many people are u inviting?

Taya🦋:
only a couple

Jupiter❤️:
okayy
cant wait💗💗

Taya🦋:
💓💓💓

Jupiter❤️:
OH ALSO
thank you :)
i love you so so so much.

Taya🦋:
i love you so much more <33

Shutting off my phone, i headed downstairs for some breakfast, but also to say goodbye to my parents before they left.

"Alright Hun, we should get going now." Mum began, as she rolled her bag out the door, and i followed. "Now remember-"

"Yeah yeah, food's in the fridge, and money's on the counter." i recited, getting used to their short business trips at this point.

"We're gonna miss you, Sweetheart." Dad shut the boot of the car which now carried both their luggages.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But you're only going to be gone for 2 days right?" i reminded them.