CHAPTER 1

A/N: Hope you guys like my book. This is my first book so my comment section is always open for you all to tell me my mistakes and making my writing better.

It was Christmas time. I was having my evening coffee and was full of curiosity because I was reading information about the lost city of Atlantis.

While I was reading peacefully a doorbell disturbed, getting me all cranky. Urgh! Who is it now- I got up from my solace and opened the door, abruptly. My best friends Carol and Clara busted in, they grabbed my arm and made me sit on a chair. "Tomorrow we are going to a themed resort, would you like to join us?" Carol asked me, excited. But I declined making them to stare at me in disbelief. I told them, "Tomorrow at the crack of dawn I will be leaving to look for the lost city of Atlantis." Clara and Carol burst out laughing "YOU ARE GOING TO WHAT?" They exclaimed together still laughing. "I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR ATLANTIS." I repeated sounding serious. They did not believe me but I showed them the info and news about the mysterious place and they started believing me a bit. I told them that I have to start packing but Carol said something unbelievable, "You are not going alone ok? We are coming with you whether you like it or not."

"Really?!" I asked shocked. "Yes" They answered together. "Ok-" I said still not believing they agreed. "Hmm...so what do we now need for tomorrow. Ahah! Yes! We need food, games, clothes, table clothes..." Clara spoke up sounding excited. "Hey! We are not going on a picnic, why do we need games?" I said done with their stupidity.

I am really surrounded by idiots. First I only had a thought but I am sure now.

"Ok listen we will leave at dawn ok?" I asked reassuring. "OK!" They shouted making me startle the heck out of me. Then we discussed the whole plan.