Chapter 16

We had to figure out a way anyhow to make Alice realize who she really is. She had a frozen heart and it was difficult to unfreeze it! But then Carol said something very meaningful that "We know that it is difficult to unfreeze her heart but it's not impossible. If we think clearly and with a pure mind then we will be able to make her realize that she's not evil." We agreed.
Then I finally had an idea that if the queen my aquatic 'stepmother' had reminded me my past memories through some photos. But now we have magic instead of photos to make her past memories alive, the thing that was coming in between was my father dumping her and marrying another girl. If she gets this memory of dumping, back. Then she might become worse then she already is. But then Madison gave an idea too but it was stupid.

She said that "We should try to bring our father back and making him apologize and confessing that he still loves her." But it still was useless because even if my aquatic father still loves Alice, but she hates him and Alice could kill him at that instant because she is evil now. But our thinking took too much time. Because we started losing our breate!.

Alice was swimming around us like a hungry shark who is hungry not for food but for the bracelets. Carol took a huge gulp of water instead of breathing in. And she started gasping and that made her suffocate and she became unconscious or dead! Samantha started crying because she felt real bad for Carol and we lost Samantha too because she got unconscious too, because of low oxygen level. And then a very unusual thing happened that made me and Madison and Clara freak out! Alice suddenly said "You have to save me. It's not me who is doing this it's the q......"
"The queen!" I and Madison exclaimed!
We saw around and everyone was walking unfrozen and when we turned back to see the sharks they had unfrozen too. But all the guards were missing. When we turned to look at Alice she said "Save me!" and suddenly the Queen's face appeared instead of Alice and she started laughing cunningly and said "You all are such fools! You just did exactly what I wanted to! My plan worked and now Alice's bracelet is mine! Now it's your turn, girls!"
"W-we-we failed- everything is- over we can't do anything now- we are lost. Hope is gone!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"No it's not over Jen. We can still find a way!" Madison exclaimed.
"WHAT WAY?! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING! WE FAILED! MY FRIENDS LOST THEIR LIFE BECAUSE OF ME! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF!"
Suddenly there was a bright white light and the king appeared. He smiled at me and then gave some death glares to the queen "I never expected this from you! It thought that you will take care of the kingdom. I thought you would use your immortality for the people's sake! But you are using it for becoming powerful?" Then the queen said "Yes you moron! You left Alice, I don't care! But why did you leave me?! You have such a stone in your heart which will never be broken!" The king said that "I don't have a stone heart. My heart was already melted for Alice, because she is kind and honest! But I had to marry you for the kingdom's sake! I trusted you! I wanted you to use your immortality for good that's why I married you! I still love Alice! But now you have proved yourself wrong! You are going to pay or it!" Then the king raised his wand and held it in the position to stab the queen to death. But as he was about to impale her. A voice spoke behind us. "Stop! Don't kill her! It won't work! It will not stop her! The curse will rebound and it will kill you."