Chapter 2

THE ALARM RANG AT 3:30 AM. _Urghhh!!!! Curse that damn alarm I WOKE UP actually It will sound more true if I said dragging myself from my bed. I CON-CALLED CLARA AND CAROL. THEY ANSWERED AND SAID THAT THEY WILL BE READY WITHIN 30 MINUTES. WHEN WE ALL GOT READY CAROL CAME IN HER CAR AND PICKED ME AND CLARA. THEN OUR JOURNEY BEGAN! WE TOOK A PIT STOP FOR HAVING OUR BREAKFAST._ I swear the coffee was horrible, I am never going to leave my state of agony and half sleep. _THEN WE CONTINUED OUR JOURNEY. As we sat in the car Carol immediately spoke up, "hey Clara how about we sing songs?!" She asked excited. _Shit...where are my ear plugs!!! _I rifled through my bag but there was no sign of my ear plugs. _Crap...I need to gear up my ears for excruciating torture._CAROL and Clara went on singing till my ears were about to release blood. "Will you both stop!!!!" I exclaimed, losing it. They looked at me in loath. "You are such a party pooper." Clara said, pouting in disappointment. I rolled my eyes and started LOOKING IN THE MAP AND GUIDING THE ROUTE TO CAROL.

IT WAS ALMOST NIGHT AND CLARA WAS ALREADY ASLEEP. CAROL LOOKED SLEEPY SO I SWAPED PLACES WITH HER AND DRIVED THE WHOLE NIGHT. BY MORNING WE REACHED MORROCO. WE stopped for brunch and at last I got some good coffee. Hmmm...bless the person who invented coffee. We changed our smelly clothes in the washroom and we got into our car. "So who will drive?" I asked yawning. "Clara will." Carol said stretching her body lazily. "But why me?!" Clara whined. Me and Carol gave her death glares and she sighed. "Ok fine I will drive." She spoke rolling her eyes and the tiring journey continued. BY 4:00pm WE REACHED THE PORT OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN! WE EXPLORED THE PORT with curiosity. After we had our snacks WE STARTED ASKING PEOPLE FOR RENTAL AGREEMENT OF SHIPS BUT EVERYONE DENIED WHEN WE TOLD THE REASON. Stupid people....they can't even help us. MY FRIENDS ALREADY HAD GIVEN UP.

THEN SUDDENLY out of nowhere A TEENAGE GIRL POPPED UP AND SAID "HEY GIRLS, YOU LOOK UPSET, WHAT'S THE ISSUE?" We smiled at her and EXPLAINED TO HER. SHE TOLD US THAT THE THING WE ARE GOING TO DO IS VERY INTERESTING BUT ALSO VERY DANGEROUS. "BUT ... I AM READY TO GO WITH YOU GUYS!" SHE EXCLAIMED.

**