Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter's gonna be pretty big!

Our eyes opened on the island. Carol opened her eyes first and when she did, she said "Where the hell am I?"

Clara exclaimed, "Yeah, where the hell are we? I think Samantha did this to us purposely. She must have called the mental asylum! And must have said to them that there are three senseless monkeys roaming around...." I cut her short and spoke up "Stop talking monkey! uh....umm...I mean stop talking Clara! Why would she do that because look she's here too! But not woken up yet! I just hope nothing bad has happened to her." We went up to her; I spoke "Samantha-are-you okay? Can you hear me?" Then Carol took her revenge by cutting me short! She said "Oh, hello, Ms. Short pants? Are you even alive?" Clara cut her short! Saying to her, "Have you lost it? What are you saying? You should definitely be called a crazy monkey!"

Samantha woke up, she looked pale and weak, because she was sea-sick! We tried to lift her and take to a safer place but while lifting her, we were like "uh-shit-crap is she a baby elephant? Her weight is ugh!"

Finally we found a big shady tree and placed her down"Phew! The 'wrestling match' is over" She finally woke up at the end of the day, the sun was down, it looked beautiful but we were as hungry as bears! Carol shouted "Hey Samantha! Do something we are damn hungry!"

Samantha said "Wait-what-why me? I am stuck up here just because of your shitty plans!" Clara continued her "Yes it is all because of you Jennifer! (P.S that's my character name) I thought that even Carol would blame me but she didn't say anything she just kept groaning because of hunger! Clara exclaimed with a grumpy look on her face. "Stop growling! You wild bear!" I finally spoke up losing my temper. "If you all have done with your yellings and blamings, I hadn't even asked you guys to come with me! I was ready to do it alone! And it was you both who volunteered! And Samantha, no offense, but you, are a stranger to us. We just asked you for a ride, and it was you who wanted to come with us. I accepted your proposal because I trusted you."

We had like completely started a full blown argument! Blaming each other and Carol as usually continued moaning, restlessly!

I knew it was the hunger making us do this-

They finally realized their mistakes and we started searching for food. We found many trees but we couldn't guess that were those fruits safe enough for us? We thought that we might look like a Skunk! Oh sweet cheese and crackers!

If we kept on feeling like dummies, We weren't even going to survive a bloody single day on this damn island! Samantha said she found a Coconut tree and we can get those for our hungry, growling stomach to be filled with some tenderness! We followed her but we were all scared because it was getting dark every minute!! As we reached the tree we found that it was as tall as a Brachiosaurus!

Ok, so, who is ready to handle this monkey-ing business? As expected no one was ready,

I rolled my eyes and when I did, I saw a tree which had cherries on it! But even those cherries were on a great height! We couldn't reach it! What do you all think what we did? I know what you guys are thinking but you all are wrong if I gotcha ! No, of course not! We weren't stickin' around monkeying on that cherry tree! That's when we found our mysterious companion! She looked like the only living person on that island , including us for sure!

She looked something like this:

Well- we can say she was pretty good looking. "Um-do we know you?" We asked hesitantly. Our butts froze with her reply!

She replied "You dirty coyotes are you all even talking to me?"

Carol replied losing it "Well Hello! Ms. Badass! We are not fools to look at you and speak to someone else you bish-" I cut her short and spoke up "Shush! Calm down feisty pants." I looked at the girl and said "And you-you better calm your- self down. We mean no harm to you. We are just here for a specific reason." Then I explained our story to her. She calmed down and said "Oh so we are having the same intention."