Chapter 9

We were so happy until the dead end of decisions. The dead end was to decide that should we go back to the sea or stay with our friends and family? But even the sea was a part of our family and it was so terribly difficult to decide what to do!
It was my birthday so I didn't want to spoil my precious day deciding this stupid puzzlement! So we cleaned our mind and tried to be happy till the end of the day. We were quite tired till the end of the day and we slept early. I and Clara couldn't sleep because we had such a strong bewilderment to make!
The next morning, when we woke up, we were so full of thoughts that we had lost our senses. Our condition became so bad that Alice had to snap her fingers right in front of our face to bring us back to senses.
We told them about our problem. Even they didn't have any solution for it. Of course I and Clara couldn't leave our parents! Or upset the people of the sea.
So, we decided that we will try to send a message to our parents about this with all the proofs!

But the question was how can we contact them? With an albatross?? The Albatross would die in the way to our homes. It would either die thirsty or some nerd would shoot it. Duh!
It was such a tough decision to make!
We decided to have a walk to forget about this thing and live our normal life. We wandered around the island thinking what we should do? But then something drew our attention. We saw a red fox! And we were almost sure that we were going to be its prey because foxes are meat eaters! But the fox didn't react anything, instead it came more near to us. We thought it was going to attack us at any moment now! But instead, when it reached us it sat down and started panting like a dog! We had never seen saw a fox doing that! It didn't take time to make it a good friend. And soon the fox started to visit us at the tree house. We also played with it to distract ourselves from our life decision. The fox was so friendly with us. We loved its company!

It kind of became our pet! But still I was confused

-that why would a fox act like a dog?! I left putting pressure on my mind. Two days passed and we still hadn't thought of anything. And it was the first time the fox hadn't visited us. We got a bit suspicious and went to its cave. But we couldn't see it in there too.
But then we heard its voice and followed it. Then our eyes widened when we saw that it was with another young girl who liked kind of smaller than us

.

She was a cute little red haired girl. And even the fox looked comfortable with her. When we went near her she told something in a very different language. And she looked kind of excited and also a bit scared while she was speaking. I told her "Um-do you speak English?" She gave a weird look and finally spoke in English "I am sorry, Is this your pet? Princess?"

Ugh! Not the same thing again!

I told her that I am no princess and I am just an ordinary girl. She looked confused. But she said "I am sorry-you can take your pet back, Majesty." Ignoring the word 'Majesty', I told her if she liked it so much she could keep it and if she were lost she could stay in our tree house. She told "A what-?" We were almost going to laugh because she didn't know what a tree house was! But before we did, she told "My home is the sea and even yours princess and princess maid Sophia." We looked behind us who was she calling Sophia too? But she pointed at Clara and said "Sophia mersmaid the queen wanted to see you. Where were you? Come on let's go back to the sea Princess Scarlett and mermaid Sophia." We told her that we will come later and she should keep going, She left. We followed her to the sea and poof! She turned into a mermaid! She looked quite pretty with her sea horse companion

And then we went back to the house. And sat there and ate some food and decided that we'd take a quick nap.
When we woke up, we saw that Clara was missing again! And who knows where she'd gone again?