Truth revealed, and a forgotten brother

As I turned I saw that two gaint scissors were coming our direction. And suddenly I felt time slowed down. I knew they were going to strike Teto down so I did something stupid.

I broke free from Meikos grip and grabbed Tetos wrist and pulled her inwards switching spots with her. I was know facing the two incoming scissors. I quickly closed my eyes as I brought my head down a little *sigh* I geuss this is how it will end for me? But I didn't do anything.....I didn't lern anything either....I still have unanswered questions!!! And sudenly I herd Pikos voice.

"Then do something about it...or are you just going to have a cowardly death like this with out putting up a fight?....."

I suddenly felt a little fire start inside me like that time I got in a fight with Mayu.

"Tsk! Of corse I can't die yet nit with out putting up a fight!!!"

I quickly opened my eyes and brought my head up as I held my ground ready to face the scissors head on, when at that very moment a gaint yellow glowing forcefield appeared around me completely destroying the gaint scissors.

"Ha no way! Teto said while turning to me

"Rin....you must really be it...." Meiko said amazed

As I tried to take in what I had done it just seamed unreal. I just stopped that attack!! I actually did something to help Teto and Meiko! I had saved there lives!!! And I ended up smiling like a complete idiot. But when I looked at Gimi she was completely devastated.

"No...way....it can't be you......your the one who can activate the electric angel....but I trusted you...."

And suddenly her appearance began to change. Her green hair turned dark black and so did her clothes and her eyes were no longer green they were a bright orange yellowish color.... whats happening to Gumi?

And sudenly Teto quickly ran towards me.

"No way...."

"What is it?!"

"I think Gumi is the Black Virus?!'

"Eh?!"

No way! Gumi the black virus?! But she was so nice to me when we first met and she seamed to like being in the field looking after her carrots! And all that was destroyed.....she wouldn't destroy it would she......why would she be the black virus?! I dont understand......This had to be a lie!

"GUMI YOU CANT BE THE BLACK VIRUS RIGHT?!"

"Hmp! Sorry to bust your bubble but she is!...and know we can't have you alive know that you proved that you can activate that stupid code!" Mayu said in a nasty ignorant tone.

"Gumi answer me!!!" I exclaimed

She was silent as she only looked down and sudenly she slowly brought her head up and was looking at me with cold lifeless eyes as she tilted her head to the side.

"Well this sucks I finally thought I had a freind....but I geuss I have no other choice but to kill you and your so called freinds, ok?"

No....she was really it...the black virus....what should I do know?

As i began to panic two cristal diamonds, about the size of my head, sudenly appeared floating besides her one was teal and the other was yellow. She only gave me an evil smirk as she grabbed the yellow one.

"Neh..maybe I should have someone else come destroy you....."

What did she mean by that? Someone else who?

"Don't worry may be this will help you regain your memory, hmp!...."

And sudenly a young boy appeared besides her. He had blond hair and wore all black when he looked at me his eyes were lifless like those of a dead fish. And sudenly I herd Meiko gasp.

"Whats wrong!?"

"Thats Len!...."

"Le-..."

But sudenly he had vanished in less than a second and re-appeared right befor me with a black sword. He quickly swung it and hit the forcefield making a crack in it. No way! What's going on?! He struck it once again and broke right through it. He then vanished again and I quickly turned around to find him right behind me, pointing his blade at me. And sudenly I felt a strong piercing pain in the middle of stomach. I then slowly looked down and noticed that the balde had gone right through me. I quickly gasped for air as I sudenly coughed blood up. He quickly pulled the sword out, and sudenly I remembered.....all my memories with the faceless boy became clear to me at that moment....the boy who I would allways see was indeed my brother....but why was he trying to kill me?....I dont I understand...as I slowly fell to the floor I felt like crying.. and he was ready to completely finishe me off but befor he could someone had tried shooting him but he quickly retrieved to Gumis side and I was quickly caught by Teto.

"RIN!!!!!"

Look at me causing them trouble again.....what am I doing....I felt so week at the moment that I started to cry.....wouldn't I just be better off dead?....

"Im sorry......" I said

"What are you talking about?!

Meiko quickly came to me and was terrified.

"The wound is deep at this rate shell die if blood lose!"

"What?!weres the doctor guy he should be able to treat her right?!"

"I don't know!...Len what the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to kill your sister?!"

I was blacking out and I sudenly couldn't hear or feel anything and I completely fell over and everything went black.......

Im sorry you guys.........