Chapter 3

Henry and the others ran to their cars and drove as fast as possible without having to get pulled over by a police officer.
Once they got to the studio, they jumped out of their cars and ran towards the door. The others hesitated but Henry charged right in, almost falling into the hole that was in front of the door.
"Be careful of the hole right here, you don't wanna fall in." Henry warned. Everyone avoided the hole as they entered.
They looked around the old studio as they walked around, tightly clutching their weapons. They heard noises from somewhere ahead in a hallway, causing them to jump.
The group quietly sneaked down the hall to the open door at the end. There was a dim light coming through the door.
Henry held up a hand to stop his friends from walking. He then peered through the doorway careful as not to be seen.
In the room was Joey. On three beams tied up and screaming through their mouth bounds were Bendy, Boris, and Alice.
Joey had a paintbrush in his hand and was painting a black pentagram on the floor around them. He then got a lighter and lit a few candles.
"Now, nobody knows where you are, and nobody's going to save you. I will un-summon you and this is what will hurt your precious creator and his friends the most." Joey said to them, laughing.
Bendy squirmed and lashed his tail. Alice has tears flowing down her face. Boris growled.
Just as Joey lit the last candle, the door smashed open and Henry came out with his group of friends. Joey calmly looked over to them.
"Ah, I suspected you might come, the new studio would fail without its mascots."Joey said. "That's not why we're here, we love them because they're in our family, something you wouldn't understand!" Henry shouted.
Joey rolled his eyes. "I've summoned a few friends to help escort you out, goodbye." He smiled evilly. Out from a door on the other side of the room emerged the butcher gang, about a hundred searchers, and about fifty lost ones.
"Get them." Joey said. The army of inky people charged and Henry and his group ran. Bendy managed to get his mouth bound off. "GET EM HENRY!" He yelled.
Joey rebounded the rope around Bendy's mouth and made it tighter and more painful then before.
Henry and his friends ran down the halls turning every which way to hope that they weren't being followed.
The group of enemy's split up and each went for somebody. There was nine people so each were followed by seventeen enemies.
Henry was surrounded by searchers and lost ones. He thought quickly and started spinning in a circle, holding his axe out to slice at the enemies.
Sammy and Norman were cornered and they hit any inky enemies that came too close. Susie was with Lacie and they were smashing their pipes into the heads of searchers and lost ones.
Henry ran down the halls to go help his friends. He saw Grant and Jack and ran over to help. "NO HENRY, GO GET THE TOONS!" Grant shouted while kicking a lost one in the stomach. Henry nodded and quickly turned around and dashed back to the room with Joey and the toons in it.
Joey was whispering a weird poem and kneeling before the pentagram. Henry tried to run over but was stopped by the butcher gang.
Henry swung his axe at them and sliced their heads off, then realized that Joey had stopped whispering. Henry looked over to them and saw Joey staring at the pentagram, smiling.
A blob of ink formed at the bottom of each pole that the toons were tied on, and the pole slowly started to sink into the puddle.
"MHMHMM!" Bendy screamed through his mouth bound. "NO!" Henry screamed. He then turned to Joey, who had somehow gotten a sword out of nowhere. Henry gripped his axe.
He had had quite enough, and was very much pissed off. To Joey's surprise, Henry dropped the axe onto the ground.
The toons stared with wide frightened eyes. Why has Henry done that?! Joey laughed. "Give up Henry? That was very stupid of you..." Joey swung his sword at Henry, surprised when Henry dodged it by backflipping in the air.
Henry hit the ground on his feet and had burning hate in his eyes. Joey was honestly scared. He had never seen Henry like this before.
Joey shook the thoughts from his head and swung his sword at Henry again, higher this time. Henry ducked and tripped Joey off his feet.
He looked down at Joey and kicked his sword away. Henry then pressed his foot on heavily on Joey's back. He got some rope and tied it around his wrists.
Henry then ran towards the toons and sliced the ropes off, pulling them away from the poles and into safety.
The ink puddles continued to devour the poles. The toons gave Henry a huge hug. Just then everyone else came running into the room.
They sighed with relief when they saw the toons. "Don't touch those ink puddles." Henry told the group, pointing to the ink puddles with the poles sticking out of them.
"Joey!" Susie pointed over to Joey who was getting up off the ground. Henry put his hands out to stop anybody from moving.
"I'll deal with this." Henry said. He ran up to Joey and dodged as he threw a punch aimed at Henry's face.
He then punched Joey square in the face and broke his nose. He kicked him hard between the legs and threw him onto the ground.
Henry then grabbed Joey by the neck tightly with both hands and dragged his chocking enemy over to the ink puddles.
"You're going to go where you belong." Henry growled. He then threw Joey into the puddle and watched as Joey screamed as he sank lower and lower, until it was over his head and the puddle disappeared.