Chapter 7

Bendy walked down the halls of the studio to go see what all the workers were up to. First he went to see what Lacie was doing.
She was talking with Susie. 'Boring' Bendy thought. He kept walking until he got to the music department and saw that the projector was on and the band was playing a song to the animation. Up in the projector booth was Sammy and Norman. Bendy didn't even have to guess what they were doing, he already knew.
He walked up the stairs and slammed the door open. Norman and Sammy both jumped. "Would you two mind? Aren't you supposed to be watching the band instead of sitting in the booth making out!" Bendy growled.
Sammy and Norman both blushed and looked back at the band. Bendy rolled his eyes then walked out of the projector booth.
He went back into the hallway and just walked around for a while. A loud squeak made him jump, and turn to face towards the toy department.
"NO! DON'T HURT HIM!" Someone yelled. "IM GONNA RIP HIS HEAD OFF!" Another voice shouted.
Bendy ran into the toy department. He saw a Shawn on one side of his desk and Grant, looking very ticked off, on the other side.
"No! Grant don't hurt him!" Shawn whined. He held onto a Bendy plush. Grant glared at Shawn. "Then stop scaring me with it." Grant turned and left the department, but right as he was at the door, Shawn squeaked the plush again, and Grant jumped.
"That's it, say goodbye to it cuz it won't have a head soon." Grant said. He ran after Shawn, and Shawn ran out the door.
Bendy stared after them, wondering what the hell he'd just witnessed. He shook his head, and walked towards where Thomas kept his tools and where he was when he wasn't fixing things.
Thomas was sitting on a chair reading. 'At least he's being normal' Bendy thought. Thomas then sneezed so hard he fell off his chair.
'Never mind.' Bendy thought. He walked to the next department, Jack's department. Jack was writing some lyrics to a song, which was pretty normal. Then Bendy spotted Wally sneaking up behind him.
He grabbed Jack's shoulders. "AAAHH!" Jack screamed, jumping out of his chair and landing on his knees and hands on his desk.
Wally snorted with laughter and had to use the wall for support. "Cat like much?" He asked. Jack glared at Wally. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted.
Wally walked up to Jack's desk and patted him on the head. "Good kitty." He joked. "I will bite you." Jack growled.
"And people say I'm cat like." Bendy muttered, walking away. He went to the break room to look for Boris and Alice. They were sitting on the couch talking. Except Boris wasn't talking, he was using his notepad.
"Hey Bendy." Alice said. "Hi." Bendy said. "What's up?" Boris asked. "Well...Sammy and Norman aren't very secretive, Lacie and Susie are the only normal people here, Thomas sneezed so hard he fell, Grant killed Shawn's friend, and Jack is now Wally's pet cat." Bendy said.
Alice and Boris looked at him like he was crazy. "What?" Bendy asked. They just stared at him. Bendy shrugged and left to go find Henry.
He was asleep on his desk. Bendy sighed. He crawled into Henry's lap and shook the animator awake. "Hmm?" Henry blinked, then sat up straight. "You fell asleep." Bendy said.
"Oh, dammit, for how long?" Henry asked. "Long enough to know that everyone's insane." Bendy said.