Chapter 5

Wally finally pinned Jack tightly on the floor and sat on him. "Where's my sandwich Jack?" He asked in a deadly tone. "It's in my pocket, if you get off of me I can give it to you!" Jack said. Wally carefully got off of Jack and he handed the janitor his sandwich back. Wally glared at Jack and sat at a table.
"Hey c'mon it was a joke Wally." Jack said sitting beside him. Wally aggressively bit his sandwich while glaring at Jack.
The rest of the workers laughed. Wally and Jack jumped, forgetting that the others were in the brake room with them.
"Yeah, don't expect Wally to forgive you that quickly for taking his sandwich." Henry laughed. "It's the same with Bendy and cookies." He added.
Bendy crossed his arms and glared at Henry. "I'm sorry it's true." Henry shrugged. Jack poked Wally gingerly on the shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think it'd be such a big deal." Jack said, sounding truly sorry. "Fine, I forgive you, but if you do it again, I'll hit you with my broom." Wally said.
"Okay." Jack smiled. Lacie suddenly ran into the break room, her face pale, Norman followed her, looking confused. "I-I-I...the-there's a-a...I s-saw." Lacie stuttered, not being able to from words from fright.
"She's scared of something but won't calm down enough to tell anybody why!" Norman said, gesturing to Lacie.
Whoa, calm down Lacie, what happened?" Alice asked. Lacie looked at her with large terrified eyes. "A-a couple of-f t-two big a-aggressive male b-b-bears!" Lacie whimpered. "Outside?" Henry asked.
"No, i-in the m-music studio!" Lacie said. Everyone froze. "Is Sammy in there?" Norman shakily asked. Lacie nodded. Norman took off running down the hall.
The others followed. "Henry, what's a bear?" Bendy asked while they ran. "You'll see." Henry replied. They entered the music studio and saw Sammy holding a desk like a shield, blocking the angry clawing of the huge grizzly bears.
One of them reached over and scratched Sammy across the chest, leaving deep cuts. Sammy collapsed on the floor, desperately clasping onto the desk.
"NOOOO!" Norman screamed, grabbing a chair and stupidly charging at the bears.
One harsh claw sent Norman into a wall. "Norman!"
Sammy cried out. The bears turned back to Sammy to finish him off. Henry grabbed a chair.
"Y'know, sometimes being in that old studio and learning how to fight really pays off." Henry said. He ran up to the bears and smashed the chair against one of their heads.
It decided Henry was the new target and left the other bear to deal with Sammy. Norman got up again and flung himself onto the back of the bear, while Jack called animal control.
The bear reared up and tried to fling Norman off, but he wasn't giving up that easily. Norman held his grip strong into the bears scruff, not letting go.
Jack failed the number and they picked up. "Animal control, what do you need?" Someone asked from the other side. "Um, well these two huge grizzly bears got into our studio, and-" Wally interrupted him.
"OH MY GOD JACK! NORMAN IS RIDING THE BEAR, AND SAMMY'S BLEEDING TO DEATH, AND HENRY'S KIRATE FIGHTING IT WITH A FRICKIN CHAIR!!!" He screamed, loud enough for the people on the phone to hear clearly.
"I'm sorry, did you say someone's bleeding to death? Where are you?" The person asked. Jack told them where they were and then all they had to do was hope that they got here in time.
Wally grabbed his broomstick and helped Henry, while Jack tried to fight the other bear with Norman still clinging to its back.
Sammy was loosing a lot of blood, and was very pale. The last thing he heard before blacking out was Norman screaming his name.
Norman used one hand to reach onto the wall and grab a banjo, bashing it into the bear's head, knocking it out. The banjo was broken, but it had to be done.
Henry had his bear in a headlock and peered over at Norman. "Henry, what the fu-" Wally said, the bear roaring over him.
Bendy stared. "How come he's doing that, isn't it dangerous?" Bendy asked. "No, it's completely safe and nobody got hurt." Jack said sarcastically.
Norman picked up Sammy and looked down at his pale face. "We need to get Sammy to the hospital." Norman said, worried."
"Why, what happened?" Henry asked, accidentally letting go of the bear. The bear roared and slashed its claws across Henry's back and neck.
Henry lashed out and punched the bear in the face, then fell onto the floor. "AHHH! HENRY!" Bendy ran over to him. The bear had been knocked out. Then sirens could be heard.
Henry groaned from the floor. "Won't they question the toons?" Henry asked weakly. "Oh crap right. Bendy, Boris, Alice, go with Lacie, quickly." Jack said.
Bendy didn't budge. "I'm stayin with Henry!" He said. "Bendy you need to go with them, I'll be fine." Henry groaned, giving Bendy a shaky hug.
Bendy has no choice and left, just before the people from animal control and ambulance ran in. They took Sammy and Henry into the ambulance, Norman tagging along.