5 ~ Bad Boys and Motorcycles

💕Listen to Playing With Fire by BLACKPINK for this chapter 💕 

I'll be putting songs for the chapter so I hope you all don't mind me putting Kpop songs. 

ILY guys, enjoy the chapter :)💕

I ended up calling Damien last night and we made plans to eat lunch and spend the day in New York City today which is exciting.

To be honest, I haven't explored New York the way I wanted to in the past few years considering that I live very close to the city now but today is the day.

I'm still in my towel when Oli comes into my room. "Ahh!" I scream and shield myself.

"Don't drop the towel," Olivia laughs.

"Funny." I head into my closet and change into my outfit. "What's up?" I ask coming out dressed in straight-legged jeans and a silky black wrap top, white sneakers in hand.

"Cute outfit but shouldn't you wear a jacket?" Oli lifts her eyebrows.

I look down, "Yes," and head back to my closet.

I come out with a cozy pink coat, "Better?"

"Yes, and you're going to the city right?"

"Yup, I called Damien last night and we're getting lunch then walking around the city," I reply and finish my outfit with small gold hoop earrings and a matching gold bracelet.

"Sounds fun," Oli smiles and seems like she wants to say something else.

I smile at her while I pack a mini black backpack with my camera, mints, lipgloss, and other necessities, "What Oli?"

"Nothing it's just I don't know this Damien and as your best friend I have the right to know." she smooths out my comforter which doesn't have any wrinkles.

"Aww, Oli I met him recently, and we're just friends if that's what you're hinting at."

She comes over to stand next to me as I look into the mirror, "I know, it's just I'm afraid of missing out on your life."

I look at her reflection in the long mirror, "Olivia you're my best friend and if you know anything about me, it's that you along with Chantél and Angelica would be the first ones to know if and when I started seeing someone."

"Yup," is all she says. "Have fun okay? I'm going to go before Angelica drags me to the grocery store herself."

"Olivia, I would never drag you to the grocery store however I would make you make dinner for the next months!" Angie yells from the living room.

I laugh, "Sounds like you have to go and so do I, bring an extra tub of ice cream when you go?"

Olivia gives me a thumbs up, "Period coming soon?"