ten.

ELIZABETHS POV

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do, it's you," Niall sang. "Oh, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you and all your little things."
I sat there playing with our intertwined fingers.
"Niall, that was amazing. Who wrote that?" I questioned because it sounded like it could be produced.
"I wrote it for you, I was gonna wait until your birthday to give you the lyrics, but you forced me to sing it for you."
"I did not!" I joked playfully.
"What are you gonna do when we graduate?" he asked changing the subject.
My phone went off as soon as Niall asked that, I grabbed it and walked into the kitchen.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Miss Gonzalez, this is Michael Clifford. I hope you are well from your accident."
"Oh, hi. Yeah, I'm doing alright. What's up?"
"Well, I found out something and I want you to know. Could you come to my office today in about 30 minutes?"
"Could my boyfriend come?"
Wow, it felt weird to say 'my boyfriend.'
"Yes, was it the blonde I met at the hospital?" he was very curious.
"Yes, yes it is," I smiled into the phone.
"Well, you made an excellent choice for a boyfriend, he cares about you very much so keep him in your life," he said through the phone.
I couldn't stop smiling.
"Yes, thank you. I'll see you in about 30 minutes. Bye."
I walked back to the living room and sat next to Niall.
"Who was that?" he asked as he intertwined our fingers and put his head on my shoulder.
"That guy with the bright red hair from the hospital, the one who told me my dad died, he wants to meet with me again." I put my head on top of his and turned the tv on.
"Why were you smiling then?" He looked up at me.
"Because he told me how lucky I was to have you in my life, and I couldn't agree more." I smiled down at Niall as he kissed my lips.
Niall and I had gotten more serious then ever. He knew so much about me that nobody else knew, he made me flush my blades, he's made my relationship with my family stronger, and he makes me strong. I finally found someone who made me strong and made me feel whole.
"Niall, will you come with me to the office? He said you could come," I asked as I made circles on his palm.
"Sure," he said as he kissed the back of my hand.
Niall handed me a sweatshirt and I put it on as he put his on and we walked out into the cold.
"Why are we walking when we can both drive?" he asked grabbing my hand, intertwining them, and putting it in his sweatshirt pocket.
"Because the cold is peaceful and when I was little I would sit out in the cold and just think about my life and think about my future."
"Did you ever think about me?"
"Yeah, I went out after the first time you saved me and I thought about how I knew you were gonna mess up my entire life."
"Oh, did you want me to save you?" he looked at me softly
"Back then? No, I didn't want anyone to save me, but now? Yeah, I want you to save me, I want to fall but not like I use too. I want to fall for you." I said staring at the ground.
"Hey," Niall said as he walked ahead of me and turned around facing me. "I'm falling for you so hard, I love you Elizabeth. No matter how messed up you think you are, no matter how insecure you are, no matter how much you hate yourself. I love you."
He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close and kissed me. It was as passionate as a kiss in the movies. I felt so much in that kiss. I knew Niall felt it too. I pulled away.
"I love you Niall."

~
Hey, long time no update! Happy holidays everyone!! I hope y'all have a safe and happy break and season! I love y'all and I'll see yall later! (((: