three.

hey y'all!!!! I'm babysitting ATM so I'm sorta kinda rushing to write this:)

NIALL'S POV

*3 weeks later*

I couldn't stop thinking about her. She has been on my mind since I met her. I didn't even know her name, all I knew is how her long brown hair was just the right length and her piercing green eyes. I walked to first period and stared at the board but didn't fully pay attention.
I was thinking if I would ever see her again or if anything else would happen.
"Mr. Horan?"
"What?" I looked around the room.
"Can you tell me what 49 divided by 3 plus 49 is?" Mr. Gonzales asked me.
"No, why would I have to tell-" I looked up at the board and quickly apologized.
I wrote the equation and solved.
"I have an answer sir," I said.
"Well you are too late, if you would stop daydreaming about a damn girl then you would get your work done," he said very stern.
"oooooo's" murmured around the room.
After class I walked to my locker and I saw her. I was staring and my best mate, Zayn, came and knocked me back into reality.
"Mate, what the hell is going on?" Zayn keep asking until I replied.
"What do you mean?" I asked still staring.
"You know, Niall. You barely know her."
"Yeah, but I know something that I don't think others know."
"Yeah, what is that?"
"It's something bad, she's broken," I said as I grabbed my books from my locker. "Zayn, she's broken."
"How do you know? I mean like you don't even know her."
"Zayn, you just don't understand." I said as I closed my locker, "I'm gonna ask her to sit with us."
"Okay Niall, I'll go save seats."
I slowly walked over to her, she was just standing there.
"Hey, do you remember me?"
"Yeah," she said taking out her headphones and grabbing stuff out of her locker. "You're Niall and I'm Elizabeth."
"I was wondering if you wanted to come sit with me and my friends?"
"Umm.." she said confused as she grabbed a journal out of her locker.
"My friends won't mind, they are pretty chill."
"At least you have friends," I heard her mumble under her breath.
"What?" I asked her.
"nothing, um yeah, sure I'll sit with you and your friends," she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Are you ready?" I ask helping her stand from her bottom locker.
"Sure."
We started walking towards the table.
Why do I feel this way about her? I barely know who she is, I know her name.

ELIZABETH'S POV

"Are you ready?" He ask as he helped me stand from my bottom locker.
"Sure."
We started walking towards the table.
I saw three to four guys sitting there, they spotted Niall and started smiling.
"Hey guys, this is Elizabeth. Do you all mind if she sits with us?" he asked.
I noticed something. He didn't give me those stares, he didn't give me the 'I hate you' glares or the 'oh my god what the fuck is wrong with her' looks. He looks at me with kindness, with sorrow.

AUTHORS NOTE

okay so this was just a filler chapter but yeah......