Soulmate au + profiles(ish)

Choi Willow, one of your friends

Choi Willow, one of your friends. Shes 18 and her soulmate is someone from stray kids. You get to find out who.

 You get to find out who

Yang Serena. Shes 19 and your other bestfriend. Shes 3 people from stray kids' soulmate. And again, you'll have to find out who.

You, Kim Y/N, are 20. Your the oldest of the friend group and your half korean, half American. So you speak fluent english and korean. Your mom is american and your dad was korean.
---------------------------------------------------

So basically this is a soulmate au where there's two different soulmate effects. One is the black and whit au. You only see black and white until you lock eyes with your soulmate. That effect only happens if you only have 1 soulmate.

  For the rare people that have more then one soulmate, there effect is the soul mark effect. You have tattoos on your arm/wrist that represent your soulmate. Once you touch your soulmate in any way, your tattoo will gain color. You can only have this effect if you have multiple soulmates.

  So um, yeah. Chapter 1 will most likely be out today. And I'm gonna update whenever. As soon as I finish a chapter, it'll be out. So, yeah.