Chapter 6 💗

N̳e̳x̳t̳ m̳o̳r̳n̳i̳n̳g̳

  I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I looked over and saw it was Jungkook. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Come on, it's time to get up. We have an interview to get to." He said softly. I nodded and sat up. He left the room and I threw on a blackened hoodie and black ripped jeans  since I already knew I'd be getting a new outfit. And brushed my hair and walked out to the living room.

  Everyone else was already there except Yoongi and Taehyung. I sat down on the couch and played on my phone. A couple minutes later Yoongi came down followed by Tae. We all headed out and got into the car (this time I had my own seat, thankfully) and drove to the place we were going.

  Once we got there the guys had to put on masks and hats so they wouldnt get noticed while walking in and they made me put them on, too. We made it inside and went to where we needed to go. There were stylists there and a lot of clothes. I sat back while everyone went to where they needed to go, since I thought I was gonna sit in the back. Jin noticed me standing there and walked up to me. "Did Jungkook not tell you?" He asked. I gave him a confused look and he sighed. "Your getting interviewed too. So come let the stylists get you ready." He said then gently took my wrist and walked me to a stylist. He then gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to what he was doing.

She gave me a outfit and had me go change in a changing room.

(The outfit)

She then did my hair

She then did my hair. She just kept it down. And then she did my makeup.
(The makeup)

I thanked her and walked around to see what the boys were doing

I thanked her and walked around to see what the boys were doing. Most them were done but Taehyung and Hoseok were getting there makeup done. I walked up to Jungkook, Yoongi, And Namjoon and smiled at them. They noticed me and smiled back.

  "The stylists really outdid themselves on your makeup, Y/N." Namjoon said. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah she did a really good job." I said. We talked for a little while until everyone was done and it was time for the interview.