Chapter 7💗

Serenas POV (her perspective)
---------------------------------------------------

  We got to the fanmeet and I instantly got out of the car to get in line. I was really excited to finally be able to see stray kids! Y/N and willow came out right behind me.

  We chilled in line for awhile, talking and goofing off, until we finally reached the entrance. We gave the guard our tickets then walked inside. We sat in the third row and talked. Every once in awhile making a joke. After awhile they announced that stray kids were coming out soon. I was excited cause I got to meet my bias! My bias is felix but he already found his soulmates so oof I guess. Although, I heard that he still has one more soulmate that he hasn't found yet....

  A couple minutes past and stray kids finally came out. They introduced themselves and told us the rules. I didnt really listen and just played on my phone, cause I already knew everything they were saying. The first row soon git called up and we waited. Once our row was called up we got up and stood in line. I was behind Y/N and willow. I soon got up to the members and kneeled down. I.N was first followed by seungmin. They signed my album like usual and we talked for a second and then I went to the next person, who happened to be my one and only bias, Felix. I kept myself from squealing like a crazy person and politely gave him my album to sign.

  We talked for a second and I smiled the entire time. He then handed back my album. I thanked him then moved on. The next person was Bang chan. I handed him my album and he signed it. We talked for a second until felix got my attention. I looked over to him with a curious look. He smiled at me and held out his hand with my bracelet in it. "I think this is yours? It fell off your wrist while you were moving." He said. I thanked him and he put it back on my wrist. Which made him touch me.

  I suddenly felt a stinging feeling in my arm where my soulmark was and I cursed under my breath cause it hurt and felix and Bang chan gave me a look of suprise. I apologized for swearing and told them my arm just got a weird sting like feeling in it. Bang chan's eyes widened even more and he looked at felix. Felix had a similar expression. They started whispering to eachother while I sat there confused. I decided to look down at my soulmark because that's where it stung. I saw that it was 1/3 filled in. My eyes widened and I realized what just happened.

  I'm soulmates with Lee Felix. I looked up at them and they were looking me with smiles on there faces. Bang chan grabbed my hand and I felt another sting in my arm. I smiled at them and he gave me my album back while passing Han a note, since he was next, and i moved on to him. Han passed the note down and that continued until it got to changbin.

  I continued along the line like normal until I got to changbin. He smiled happily at me and took my album from me, making sure to touch my hand in the process. My arm stung again and I realized that he was my last soulmate. I smiled to myself and he signed my album. He then gave it back while also giving me a note. He winked at me and I got up and left, since he was the last one there.

  I went up to Willow and Y/N with a wide smile across my face. Y/N was the first to say something. "What's up?" She asked. I didn't know what to tell them so I just showed my soulmark to them. There eyes widened. "Who?!" They both asked at the same time. I giggled. "Bang chan, changbin, and felix!" I whisper shouted. They congratulated me and gave me a hug. Y/N and I were talking quietly about it until willow said something. "Hey Y/N, I really like your crop top. Waht color is it? Like a light blue? And serena, that light pink skirt looks really good on you." She said. Our eyes widened. "You met your soulmate too?! Who?!" I whisper shouted again, because I didnt want anyone around us to hear. She giggled and pointed at someone. We both looked and saw she pointed at Han, who was smiling at her. Y/N and I quietly fangirled at the sight until she looked down at her phone and frowned.