Chapter 4💗

We played Uno for awhile and a couple of us got pretty mad at the game. It was pretty funny to watch them rage. "Okay, I think everyone has gotten bored of uno, so let's play truth or dare, yeah?" Namjoon asked. We all agreed and they all moved the coffee table while I watched cause they wouldnt let me help. Taehyung went to the kitchena dn grabbed an empty water bottle. We all sat in a circle and Tae put the bottle in the middle. I sat next to Jin and Hoseok.

  "Alright let's play. But before we start, Y/N? Are you okay with us doing sexual truths and dares? That's just how we usually play but if you dont want to then we can just play normally." Namjoon asked. "Oh I dont mind. Jimin already told me about that." I said. Namjoon nodded and we started our game.

  Namjoon ended up going first, so he spun the bottle and it landed on Jin. "Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked. Jin thought for a moment. "Truth." He said while smiling. Namjoon smirked. "Have you ever done it at work?" He asked. Jin blushed and looked down. "Yeah.." he quietly said. "With who?" Namjoon asked. I looked around and saw jimin shyly raise his hand. Everyone laughed including me. "Okay, okay! My turn." Jin said while spinning the bottle. It landed on Jungkook.

  "Truth or dare?" Jin asked. "Truth." He answered. "Who here are you most jealous of?" He asked. Jungkook looked around as if in thought. "Probably Jin. Because hes worldwide handsome and I'm just muscle pig." He answered, obviously joking. Everyone laughed at his answer and he spun the bottle. It landed on Hoseok.

  "Truth or dare?" Jungkook asked. "Dare." He answered confidently. Jungkook smirked. "I dare you to take off Taehyungs shirt with your teeth." He said smugly. Taehyung and Hoseok both blushed and some others laughed. Hoseok crawled over to Tae and Tae got on his knees so it would be easier to get it off (wtf am I writing XD). Hobi bite down on Taes shirt and slowly stood up with the shirt in his mouth. Tae was a blushing mess and held his face with his hands. Hobi kept going up slowly and finally he got it off. Hobi sat back down in his place and Tae put his shirt back on. Once he was done he spun the bottle and it landed on Yoongi.

  "Truth or dare?" Tae asked. "Dare." He bluntly said. "Kiss Y/N in a different place after every round." Tae said. A couple of them laughed while Yoongi and I went bright red. "Starting now." Jimin said and moved Yoongi into Hoseoks spot and Hoseok into his. Yoongi kissed my cheek and then spun the bottle. "Taehyung, truth or dare." He asked. "Truth." He said nervously.

  Yoongi smirked. "Would you take a shower with me?" He asked. Taehyung went bright red and slowly nodded. Everyone laughed and Tae spun the bottle. While it was spinning Yoongi gave me a kiss on the neck, since that was the closest thing to him. The bottle ended up landing on Jimin. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." Jimin said. "Make out with Namjoon." Tae said. Jimin shrugged and turned towards Namjoon and started making out with him. That lasted for 30 seconds. They would be gone longer but everyone was teasing them so they stopped out of embarrassment.

  Yoongi gave me another kiss, but now on my forehead. Jimin then spun the bottle and it landed on me. " truth or dare?" He asked while smirking. I thiugh for a moment and decided to be brave. "Dare." I said confidently. His smirk widened. "Remove your bra without taking off your shirt." He said smugly. I shrugged and tucked my hands into my shirt while taking the straps of my bra off. Everyone else never took there eyes off me. I turned my bra around and unclipped it. I untucked my arms from my shirt and pulled my bra out from under my shirt. All the guys continued staring at me even once I was done. I gave them a questioning look and they finally looked away. I put my bra in my lap and felt someone picking up my hand. I looked over and saw that Yoongi was kissing the back of my hand.