Chapter 9💗

I walked over and sat next to him. He smirked at me and scooted closer. I smiled awkwardly and he wrapped his arms around me. He sat his head on my shoulder and looked up at me. I giggled and looked back at him. "I'm guessing Jungkook saw your neck?" He asked after he noticed my messy hair and kiss swollen lips. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes." I nodded.

  He smiled at me. "I wanted to say sorry for giving you hickeys without your consent." He said and pouted. I looked at him and smiled softly. "If I didnt like it I would've told you to stop." I said, suddenly gaining an ounce of confidence. "Well, if that's the case, do you want more?" He asked while trailing his finger tip along my neck. I giggled. "We have a movie night to get to though!" I fake pouted. He chuckled, "fine, maybe afterwards then?" "Maybe." I said.

  He gave me a kiss and then we headed to the living room. Right before we got the Tae grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and he started fixing my hair. "We dont want them thinking we did something wrong, do you?" He said. I nodded and once he was done, we continued walking.

  We walked into the living room and saw everyone already there. We smiled at them and Tae sat next to Namjoon at the end of the couch. Jimin patted the spot in between him and Jin, so I sat there. Jimin instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I smiled and put my head ontop of his while sitting back so I wasnt uncomfortable. Jin saw me and smiles at me. I smiled back and he kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly and finally played attention to the movie playing on the screen. They put on the Lion King. I smiled at how childish they are and watched the movie. Half way through the movie I ended up falling asleep on jimin. When I woke up I was still in Jimins arms, but I was now in his and Taes shared room with tae holding me from behind. I smiled softly and closed my eyes again, hoping to fall back to sleep. I did end up falling asleep, but not for long as I got awoken to jimin gently shaking me awake. "Hey, wake up gongjunim." I heard him softly whisper to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his adorable sleepy face.

  He smiled softly at me once he realized I was awake. "Goodmorning, we have alot to do today, so get ready." He said then let go of me. I let out a small whine but got up anyway. He smiled at me and watched as I left the room to go to mine and Jungkooks shared one. Once I got there I noticed Jungkook still asleep. I admired his sleeping face for a second until I heard the door slowly open. I looked at who it was and saw Jins head in the doorway. I smiled at him once he noticed my existence. He smiled back. "Oh, I was gonna come wake up Kookie, but since your here, can you?" He asked. I nodded and he thanked me then left.

  I decided to get dressed first and then wake him up.

Into this

  Once I was done I looked at Jungkooks sleeping from and smiled softly

  Once I was done I looked at Jungkooks sleeping from and smiled softly. I slowly approached him and sat down next to him. I softly pet his head and whispered for him to wake up. He didnt budge so I poked his checks with my index fingers. He groaned but still stayed asleep. I started getting impatient so I leaned down and softly kissed his lips. I gave him soft pecks until I finally felt his lips move with mine. I pulled away and saw his eyes open slightly. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.