Chapter 7

The past few weeks the six teens met up in their Advisory class that no teacher was assigned to and practiced the spell over and over, but something wasn't right. Little did everyone know, Autumn's birthmark burned her skin more and more every time they performed the spell. Autumn dreaded every time that Dawn would make them repeat the spell in the class more than once. She was at her breaking point and knew she couldn't take the pain of the spell much longer.

"Why isn't it working?" Dawn said after they tried the spell the first time in that period. "We did everything right. There's a Werewolf, a Vampire, a Siren, a Shapeshifter, and a witch. It should've worked,"

"Can I leave now?" Ambrosia said bored.

"No, let's try one more time," Dawn said.

"We've been trying to do this spell for two weeks. We don't even know what it does, how do we know it hasn't already worked?"

"No, it hasn't worked yet!

"Is it ever going to work?" Ambrosia said.

"I said let's try again," Dawn shouted back

In all the commotion, no one realized that Autumn was wincing and in pain from her birthmark that had turned into a scar that was getting ripped open over and over again, every time they did the spell.

"Come on, put your arms up," Dawn said. They all put their arms in a circle.

"See, it's not doing anything," Ambrosia said annoyed at Dawn as she started to pull her arm from the spell. Dawn grabbed her hand and put it back in the circle.

"Don't grab me!" Ambrosia yelled.

"Don't ruin the spell!" Dawn fired back.

"This is stupid, It doesn't even do anything! If something was supposed to happen, then wouldn't it have happened by now!"

Autumn's scar started to burn more than it ever had before.

"Stop" she whispered to herself barely being able to lift her arm.

"I wouldn't even be in this stupid school if it wasn't for you!" Ambrosia screamed.

"I apologized!!!"

"Don't act like you care all of a sudden!!!!!"

"S-stop i-i just stop," Autumn said a little louder. Her key shape scar burned into her skin more.

"You can't say that. You know I'm sorry for everything I did," Dawn said.

"NO! YOU'RE NOT!" Ambrosia shrieked, her eyes filled with anger.

"Stop, stop... I said STOP," Autumn screamed in pain, as all the windows in the room shattered into a million pieces and blew out in all directions. Autumn had just noticed what she had done and ran out of the room.