Chapter 6

They all froze.

"That's not possible all the witches died 1,00 years ago," Ambrosia stated what everyone was thinking.

"Then what am I? Headmaster Wickery said he wasn't even sure I was a siren," Dawn said.

"You could still be a siren," Shawn suggested.

"Would there be two Sirens when the group is supposed to be one of each class. I don't think so," Dawn said.

"But there's Dawn and Nicky, they're both werewolves," Alex said.

"Yeah, but their twins maybe the spell couldn't choose which sister to give it to, so it split up the magic between the two," Autumn said.

The room fell silent. No one knew what to say. They knew they were thinking the same thing: "How could this happen? Why do we all have weird birthmarks? Is Autumn actually a witch?" Autumn couldn't believe that she might be a witch, but then she thought that if the Vampire covens or Werewolf packs found out she was the last living witch, she'd be hunted down so they could end the witches once and for all.

"Can we try the thing that was in the spellbook with the formation?" Alex asked.

"Sure," Dawn said. Alex looked at everyone else they answered nodding or with "ok" or "let's do it". They all formed a circle, Autumn with Nicky on her right and Alex on her left. They all held out their arms, Autumn noticed that the birthmarks are every other on their left or right arms. She also noticed that the arm that the birthmark was on was everyone's dominant hand.

Once all of them held out their arms there was a light streaming around the six of them. The light was getting brighter and brighter the more they had their arms out. Autumn's birthmark started to burn into her skin as she stood there and she winced as the pain got worse. There was a large bang and the six went flying across the classroom.

Autumn crashed into the whiteboard and noticed that her birthmark was more like a scar now with the key etched into her arm bleeding a little. She got up and went over to Nicky who was on her right to see if she was ok.

"Hey, Nicky are you ok?" Autumn asked.

"Head hurts a little bit from getting slammed into the wall, but other than that I'm great," Nicky replied.

"Is everyone else ok?" Autumn asked.

"We're fine, but what about you? Your arm is bleeding," Alex asked, concerned.

"Oh, it's nothing, probably just hit it on something when we were blasted backward," Autumn said, lying about the burn she had received when they did the spell.